30

"Hyunsuk," Hyunsuk's smile dropped as he heard that voice. An unexpected voice on the line. It's Park Jihoon. His chest felt tight somehow while his heart beating in a wild and fast pace. It feels like his heart going to jump out from his chest.

"J-Jihoon," Hyunsuk stuttered. He really didn't expect that Jihoon will actually try to contact him through Jaehyuk's number. 

"I'm going to you," Jihoon said. "Stay where you are. Stay as you are. I'll go and meet you,"

"You don't have to," Hyunsuk sighed. His heart still beating really fast listening to Jihoon's voice. The voice he has been missing to hear. But if he heard Jihoon's voice, his heart will waver. And there's no way Jihoon going to Japan just to meet him, right? Right?

"See you soon," Jihoon said before he ended the call. Hyunsuk stared at his phone's screen. Jaehyuk's caller id with the call ended notification is on the screen before it disappeared. Is that really Jihoon? Or he's dreaming? Hyunsuk called Jaehyuk back. To confirm about something. As soon as the call got connected, before he could say something, Jihoon's voice said. "Stop contacting this guy and unblock me,"

Just like that, Jihoon ended the call again. Hyunsuk stared again at his phone's screen. It still doesn't feel real. But the way he talk is very Jihoon and his voice is very Jihoon. Hyunsuk still couldn't believe that he just talked to Jihoon through the phone after weeks. Is he mad at him? He does sound quite mad on the phone earlier. Should he unblock his number now? But Jihoon sound angry.

"He called you?" Yoshinori asked. He walked toward Hyunsuk along with Mashiho who's looking at the pictures that Yoshinori just took. Mostly Mashiho's pictures. Mashiho lift his head and turned at Hyunsuk before he looked at Yoshinori.

"Who called?" Mashiho asked. He hand back Yoshinori's camera to him.

"His future boyfriend," Yoshinori said.

"He won't be," Hyunsuk said. He's still trying to calm his heart. It's still beating so fast even after he ended the call. Is Jihoon really going to come and meet him? No right? Who's stupid enough to fly to Japan without any plan on where to go, just to meet someone who they didn't even know where they are at. Like it's not like Japan is a small island or something. It's a huge country.

"His future husband," Yoshinori corrected.

"I said he won't, okay?" Hyunsuk exclaimed.

"He DMed me earlier. He asked me if I know where you're currently at," Yoshinori said.

"And what did you tell him?" Hyunsuk asked. Yoshinori just shrugged his shoulders. "Yah! Yoshinori. You didn't give my location, right?"

"Well. Not really," Yoshinori said. As if he didn't sent Jihoon a picture of him and Hyunsuk right in front of the homestay's front door where Hyunsuk currently staying at, with a full address on it. Yoshinori just want them to clear whatever unfinished business, misunderstanding they had. He cared about Hyunsuk and being with Hyunsuk these past few days make him realized, how big Jihoon's presence is in Hyunsuk's life. The way Hyunsuk talked past few days also quite concerning. He sounded like he's going to leave behind everything. And Yoshinori doesn't want that to happen.

When Jihoon DMed him yesterday, Yoshinori quite hesitated to tell him about Hyunsuk. Because he's not really sure about Jihoon's feeling toward Hyunsuk. Yes. Jihoon does look like he care a lot about Hyunsuk. But Yoshinori afraid if Jihoon might hurt Hyunsuk again with his words or something. But when he saw Hyunsuk's expression when he answered the call just now, Yoshinori decided that they have to meet. That's why he sent Jihoon that picture trough DM on his Instagram. He gave him his contact number as well. In case Jihoon need his help. With a condition, he need to talk to Hyunsuk, about them. About their relationship.