23

"Sorry?" Hyunsuk looked around. Making sure there's no one that are close enough to hear their conversation, if they'll have one. Hyunsuk couldn't believe what he just heard. He might just misheard it, right? He didn't even recognize the guy in front of him, who's collecting the drink that he just ordered.

"Cursed Choi, right?" he asked. Repeating the same phrase that Hyunsuk thought that he might misheard it.

"Who the hell are you?" Hyunsuk thought but accidentally blurt it out. His eyes got widened after he realized that it's loud enough for the guy in front of him to heard it. That guy chuckled.

"Yoon Jaehyuk. I'm attending the same university as you," Jaehyuk said. "It's quite surprising that I can actually meet one of the cursed Choi around here. And that person would me a very famous guy. Choi Hyunsuk, the maknae of Choi Empire,"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Hyunsuk said. He quickly walked out from the cafe. It's the second time someone he didn't know actually know about the curse. First one is Taehyung. And now, this Yoon Jaehyuk guy. How did he knew about the curse? Hyunsuk walked toward Jihoon who's still waiting for him in front of the cafe. Jihoon turned at Hyunsuk that's walking toward him and quickly noticed the guy who walked after Hyunsuk, following him from behind. Hyunsuk turned at his back when Jihoon is glaring at that direction even after he already standing right beside him.

"Oh? Aren't you the famous kid in Law School? Park Jihoon isn't it? What a unique combination we got here. You guys are close," Jaehyuk said. Jihoon glared at Jaehyuk for a few second before he grabbed Hyunsuk's hand.

"You're done, right? Let's go," Jihoon said. Hyunsuk just nodded. Jihoon pulled Hyunsuk away from Jaehyuk. Hyunsuk turned a bit at Jaehyuk who's still standing there in front of the cafe, smiling and waving at him. "Who is that guy?"

"I don't even know. He approached me first," Hyunsuk said. He looked at his left hand in Jihoon's. Jaehyuk pointed at the mark on his left arm just now. Hyunsuk really wonder how that guy knew about the curse.

°°°

"What are you doing here?" Hyunsuk sighed after Jaehyuk sitting across him at the cafeteria right after Yoshinori left. Yoon Jaehyuk. After their meeting at the Star Cafe more than a week ago, he has been bothering Hyunsuk whenever he got chance to do so. Jaehyuk smiled widely, showing off his signature eyes smile. He looked at Hyunsuk's left wrist.

"Look like you got your daily dose already," Jaehyuk commented. Hyunsuk quickly pulled his hand from the table. He can actually point that out? Hyunsuk is quite surprised. "You guys lives together? It's him, right? Your trigger,"

"It's not even your business," Hyunsuk said. Jaehyuk has been following him for past few days, sitting right next to or across him when Hyunsuk is alone. He'll showing off his smiley face while asking Hyunsuk about the curse. Hyunsuk didn't give him any attention and just ignore that guy.

"Park Jihoon isn't it? The trigger," Hyunsuk couldn't even hide that he's shocked hearing that. He turned at Jaehyuk. Did he saw him kissing Jihoon somewhere? Hyunsuk is almost sure that he didn't kiss Jihoon out side of his house for more than a month already. How did Jaehyuk know? Wait! Did he even know that the curse is triggered by kiss? Hyunsuk has been ignoring Jaehyuk so he didn't know how much that guy actually know about the curse. Other than Jaehyuk know that he's the cursed Choi and that the cursed Choi will have mark on his left wrist. Today is the first time he ever mentioned about the trigger of the curse.

"I don't know what you're talking about. And why the hell are you keep asking me about curse and things, weirdo?" Hyunsuk asked.

"My older sister's husband is your relative. A cursed Choi as well," Jaehyuk said. "That's why I knew about it,"