26

Hyunsuk walked out from his room. He fall asleep while finishing his assignment. Hyunsuk walked toward the kitchen to drink some water. His eyes stopped at Jihoon's room. The door is not fully closed and the light is not turned on. Seems like Jihoon haven't been home today. Hyunsuk looked at the front door. Yes. Jihoon is not home yet seeing there's no shoes that Jihoon wore in front of the door. Hyunsuk turned to look at the clock on the wall. It's already past midnight. And tomorrow they'll still have to go to university since it's still weekdays.

Did Jihoon told him that he'll be late or something? Hyunsuk walked back into his room to get his phone. Usually Jihoon will tell him if he's going to be late. Looking at the date, Jihoon is most probably has a shift of his part time at Jimin's restaurant. Is there any event being held at Jimin's restaurant that make Jihoon come back late? Hyunsuk unlocked his phone. Nothing. There's no text messages or anything from Jihoon. Worried. Hyunsuk is worried. For Jihoon who always telling him about whatever he did, reporting if he'll be late not texting him for more than 12 hours since the last time they saw each other. It make him worried.

Before Hyunsuk could press the call icon on his phone, someone pressed the passcode of his apartment. Hyunsuk quickly walked out fron his room. To make sure that it's Jihoon. Hyunsuk let out a relieved sigh when he saw Jihoon coming in. Jihoon noticed that Hyunsuk standing there raised his head and looked at Hyunsuk. He looked at the clock on the wall. Isn't it's late already?

"You're still up," he stated. Jihoon walked toward the kitchen to wash his hand and drink a glass of water. Hyunsuk followed him to the kitchen. Jihoon smelled like alcohol and BBQ.

"I've fall asleep just now and when I awake, I saw that you're not home yet," Hyunsuk said. Sharp pain stabbed his heart when Jihoon seems like trying to distance himself from Hyunsuk. When Hyunsuk took a step forward, he'll slowly took a step away from Hyunsuk. It looked so natural that make Hyunsuk even pained. "So, you had an event?"

"No. Taehyung was the one who held the event at Jimin samcheon's place. And there's some of the kids in my class was there too. So I was kinda forced to stay," Jihoon said. 

"I was worried that you're not home yet and it's already this late," Hyunsuk said. Jihoon took out his phone. He just realized about something. He haven't told Hyunsuk about he's going to be late. Jihoon scratched his head.

"My phone is out of battery," Jihoon said. Hyunsuk just nodded. He noticed that Jihoon keep trying to avoid eyes contact with him. Yup. He's hiding something. "I'll go to sleep first. My head is a little dizzy. Good night,"

Jihoon then walked passing Hyunsuk to go to the guest room that's is currently his bedroom. A perfume smell. Hyunsuk can smell a perfume from Jihoon. Hyunsuk turned at Jihoon's room after he closed the door. Hyunsuk looked at the phone he's still holding since then because he was trying to call Jihoon. His thumb pressed the home icon before he pressed the Instagram application icon. His hunch was right. There's a new post on Ahn Yujin's Instagram account. A series of pictures with Jihoon with their arms around each other, posing so close. That perfume smell, Jihoon avoiding him.  Because of this? Hyunsuk scoffed alone in disbelief. Right. He has been worried for nothing.

°°°

"Your mark haven't been renewed again today," Jaehyuk pointed at his left wrist. Hyunsuk looked at the bruise that's a little lighter in color. He didn't even hide that heart shaped bruise from Jaehyuk anymore now. Hyunsuk is not with Yoshinori because the Japanese guy has an event to be part of because he's the committee member of something. It's almost summer break so there's a lot of things Yoshinori need to take care of. And as always, when he saw Hyunsuk being alone, Jaehyuk will come to accompany the smaller guy. "How many days already? 3? 4?"