15

but she tried not to show it, she wanted to beat this, she wanted to see her daughters grow up and see what kind of women they would turn into. She even wanted to live long enough to have another child if possible but the fear that her time was growing shorter was always there.

She still had hope at least, that the next few treatments would send it into remission and give her more time but until then she just had to hope and she wanted to live her life with her family. Her precious children meant so much and she didn't want to leave Hinata, and have Hanabi grow up without a mother, and to leave her husband alone. She was happy with her life and would fight with every fibber in her being to stay here. She felt Hinata's body against hers and felt the sting of tears in her eyes, her daughter had such a good heart and she wanted to see it grow.

She knew that her daughter was something special she had a quality that she had seen in only one other little boy. She smiled at the thought of Naruto and how Hinata seemed to idolize him, and was on her way to a crush as well. She wanted to see what would happen with them and see if she could give her daughter advice on boys when the time was right, to do all the things that mothers and their daughters did. She wanted to do all of that and so much more.

'I will not give up, I have to go on for my family.' She thought strongly to herself hugging her precious daughter