Ken vs the Pizzaplex (part 16)

Disclaimer: this will mostly be based off of Markiplier's gameplay.

Freddy Fazbear Pizzaplex
Ken's POV
After leaving the creepy bot family behind, our little trio made our way to the top of the stairs and found ourselves within the same maze of shelves I'd gone through before. The smell of overripe garbage was gradually replaced with the fresh scent of laundry detergent and I found myself breathing deeply in relief. That relief was quickly replaced with slight panic as the cleaner bots came into view; Music Man quickly ducked into my hair again. They spotted us and started waving their thin arms in warning, but Chica simply waved them off with one of her own.

"Don't worry, fellas," She assured them in her preppy tone. "He's with me!"

Content with her answer, the cleaner bots waved instead in greeting and went back to their work. My heartbeat calmed and I turned my head to regard Chica. "Thank you."

She gave me a quick wink and whispered, "No problem."

With her still acting as my crutch, we made our way past the maze of shelves and cleaner bots until we found ourselves back in the loading docks. "There's a service elevator that leads to the main atrium at the back wall," Chica informed me, pointing in the general direction. "S.T.A.F.F. bots and maintenance workers use it to get to and from the loading docks. It's inaccessible to party guests, but..." She glanced tentatively at me. "I think we can make an exception for you."

I had to roll my eyes at that.

We found the service elevator exactly where Chica said it was. Unlike the other doors I'd seen tonight, this door had a split in its middle that allowed it to roll both up and down as we neared. The space inside was large, though the state it seemed to be in made me uneasy about stepping in. Chica pulled me in anyway and pushed the Freddy-head button on the wall to send our ride into motion.

To fill the silence, Chica turned her attention to my physical wellbeing. "How's your ankle doing?" She asked me, glancing down at the troublesome limb.

I glanced down as well and tested my ankle against the rough floor of the elevator. "Still pretty sore," I told her. "Though not as bad as it could've been if I'd had to do that all myself." I looked back at her. "Truly, thank you."

Chica giggled slightly. "You're thanking me too much," She said modestly. "Really, it's nothing! After all..." Her tone took a somber turn. "It's the least I could do."

I sensed that she was going to her dark place again and decided to put a stop to it. "What happened wasn't your fault, Chica," I reminded her firmly, squeezing her slightly with the arm slung over her shoulder. "You just have to remember that and forge on." Music Man clapped its cymbals together encouragingly.

Chica slid her blue eyes to the two of us, then nodded slightly and looked forward again, conversation over.

The elevator eventually jerked to a stop and the doors slid open. I heard the same techno theme song of the Pizzaplex and everything around us bore the same electric colors I'd come to expect from the upper levels, but I had no idea where we'd ended up. Chica spared me the confusion by taking me through a few doors to show me the main space, and I was surprised to learn that we were back in the main atrium - not too far from the vent I'd used to get down to the kitchen, as a matter of fact.

It's weird, how this entire place is connected, I thought as I spotted the main stage with the dancing holograms; I when I saw the large chicken with her guitar.

When we were far enough into the main atrium to see all the sights yet hidden enough not to he instantly noticed, Chica turned to me. "Try Freddy on your FazWatch," She instructed me. "You should be able to reach him now that we're on the main floor."