Ken vs the Pizzaplex (part 4)

Disclaimer: this will mostly be based off of Markiplier's gameplay.

Freddy Fazbear Pizzaplex
Ken's POV
After I climbed back into Freddy's stomach hatch - which was a little more comfortable after I'd removed the Jack-in-the-Box present earlier - and it closed behind me, my sight lit up with a vision of the outside; just like before, only now I knew I was simply seeing the world through Freddy's eyes. His body started to move of its own accord and I got the distinct impression that I could move his body if I wanted. He seemed to know where he was going, though, so I just let him take the reins.

Freddy walked the width of the hallway over to the roll-up wall where I'd gone to find the Photo Pass. For a second I thought we were going into the other hallway, then Freddy took a slight 45 degree turn to the left. We ended up going to a set of red double doors that were directly across from the roll-up wall. Freddy's arms pushed open the doors, revealing the beginning of a stairwell that, from my vantage point, descended several floors down into the Pizzaplex.

Into the bowels of hell we go, I guess, I thought ruefully.

I was really glad that Freddy couldn't read my mind while we were in this position - I didn't want him to know what I was thinking about his home.

So we started the trek down the stairs. I lost count of how many landings we passed after the third one; it made me wonder just how big the Pizzaplex really is. We even passed a very confusing picture: a robot janitor Swiffer-sweeping the concrete floor... behind a chain-locked fence with a sign that basically said MONTY IS NOT ALLOWED IN HERE. The robot didn't give indication that it had seen us, and simply continued to drag the Swiffer across the seemingly clean concrete. Freddy allowed us a few seconds of staring at the strange sight, then we continued downwards into the depths of the Pizzaplex.

My skin was crawling the entire time. No matter how far we went, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone or something was watching us. Freddy's eyes emitted a strong enough light that we didn't trip, but I could still see shadows at the corners of his vision; the deeper we went, the more they seemed to move. The random noises that reached our ears certainly didn't help - I could have sworn I even heard scuffling at one point, like something was moving away from us. Freddy's wiring and circuit boards made sure that the inside of his stomach hatch was toasty, but I was shivering as we went even deeper.

Bowels of hell, indeed.

Then we heard the worst thing we could possibly hear down here: "Hello? Little boy? If you're down here, say something!"

I felt myself freeze and my need to look around must have overpowered Freddy; we stopped in the middle of the stairs and his gaze went sweeping up and down the stairwell. "Someone's down here!" I whispered fearfully. "We have to go back - they might see us!"

"It is only Officer Vanessa, the security guard we saw earlier," Freddy's voice told me calmly.

The security guard with the blonde ponytail. The one I told Freddy not to trust.

The one I still didn't trust.

"Now we HAVE to go back!" I shouted inside Freddy's stomach hatch, fumbling with my limbs to see if I could turn us around with the power of my movement.

"Do not worry Ken," Freddy placated me; against my better judgment, we continued down the stairs. "Even if we are spotted, you are safe with me. She would never suspect we are traveling together. However, we should still do our best to avoid her. If I am sent back to my room, we will never get to the Lobby before midnight."

"So either way, we're going to avoid her?" I asked dryly. "Good - that's all I needed to hear."

But I couldn't shake my unease - how did she know I was here, and how did she know I was a boy?