Ken vs the Pizzaplex (part 8)

Disclaimer: this will mostly be based off of Markiplier's gameplay.

Freddy Fazbear Pizzaplex
Ken's POV
Luckily for me, the vent from the Lost and Found office was short and singular, so I had no run-ins with the spider bot. I quickly reached the opposite vent cover and rammed my entire body weight into it, eventually being able to pop it open without having (albeit painstakingly) to use the screwdriver I'd gotten. I absently tucked said tool into one of my ever-growing pockets before placing my feet on the floor and full-out sprinting away from the Lost and Found.

The farther I got from the office, the better my vision got until I was able to see clearly again. To my surprise and much to my delight, I was back on the main floor of the Pizzaplex, with the golden statue of Freddy and his microphone a welcome sight. I was also relieved, because at least in this room, I knew my way around. Not daring a glance behind me in case the rabbit lady was following close behind, I made my way up the stairs to the balcony, then dove into the photo booth in front of the elevator.

Freddy... I need Freddy, I thought as I tried to catch my breath. Freddy can help me get out of here. I tried the FazWatch: "Freddy? Freddy, are you there?" Nothing came back. I checked the security cameras instead, but I couldn't see Freddy anywhere; he had to be stuck in a blind spot. He was heading towards the third floor fire escape - best chance scenario is he's still there, I reasoned.

My hand pulled back the curtain of the photo booth so that I could see a slice of the space outside; I peeked up and down the balcony to see if I was alone, then I hurried over to the elevator. Grabbing the Daycare Security Badge from my pocket, I was able to open the doors and shop inside without anything coming after me.

"Ken... Ken..."

My breath caught in my throat and I all but jerked my wrist toward my face. "Freddy!" I exclaimed excitedly. "I need help! That rabbit lady found me!"

"If you get this message, come to the Roxy Raceway entrance on the second floor." I frowned. It didn't seem that Freddy could hear me, and he didn't sound too good - his voice kept glitching through the FazWatch. He continued, "I piled up some boxes so you can hop over the construction fence and find me. Something is jamming my communications signal. Come to the Roxy Raceway..."

His voice faded out and I nodded firmly. "I hear you, Freddy!" I told him, hoping at least some part of my message made its way to him. "I'm on my way!"

I punched the button for the second floor, and I was stepping onto the balcony I'd come to earlier. Then, I was trying to find a way out. But now I had a new mission - find Freddy and help him.

"Are you having fun yet?"

I froze at the sound of the rabbit lady's voice and my eyes went looking for the source. Fortunately, I didn't see any sign of her, and I knew she wasn't near because my vision didn't blur like it did before. "It's fine - you're just paranoid," I told myself, rubbing my temples. "Just keep an eye out for her, and you'll be good."

Somewhat sure of myself, I took a look around the large room. Freddy had told me that he was in an attraction called "Roxy Raceway", which was accessible through an entrance on the second floor. I was currently on the second floor - and there was Roxy Raceway in the far left corner!

The discovery gave me a second wind, and I found myself sprinting along the sky deck to the entrance. Along the way, I took care to take note of other attractions around the main stage - Fazer Blast, something suspiciously called "Sodaroni", among other venues. All good to know in case I ever needed to come back here.

When I got to Roxy Raceway, I found out not only was it closed, but the entrance was blocked with a wall of construction blockades. A warning sign with the cartoon bear Helpy done up in a construction uniform proclaimed: THIS ATTRACTION IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - PLEASE FIND ANOTHER ATTRACTION.