With my eyes closed

Charles walked in to the room again. Max wasn't on the bed. For a second worry wrapped around his throat again until he heard cursing coming from his left. He was never so relieved to hear his boyfriend curse like a sailor man.

"Fuck, godverdomme" the cursing continued in Dutch. So Charles softly knocked on the bathroom door. "Max? Cherie are you okay?" He heard some shuffling from the other side, the sound of something clattering on the floor as the bathroom door slits open. Max's face red and not making eye contact. As the monegasque looked behind his boyfriend he saw his toiletries spread out on the floor as the dutchman leaned against his IV-pole.

"No" the dutchman sighed "I can't do anything while being hooked to this thing" as he motioned his hands toward the metal pole with three different bags and a pump connected to it. Charles softly chuckled at the statement. "I can help you?" He proposed but the dutchman was quick to turn him down. "No!" He said with a groan as he plopped down on the closed toilet seat. "

The monegasque huffed as he knelt down being on eye hight with the dutchman resting his palms on his knees. "Why not babe?" He asked him careful no judgement in his tone just curiosity.
Max sighed "because I'm a— because what has come of me if I can't even wash myself?" An annoyed groan followed as he rested his head in his palms. "How do I get back in an f1 car if I can't do this?"

"Cherie... you just have been in a coma... you only woke up yesterday,no one blames you for not being able to do everything yet, so you also shouldn't! And like you said your hooked to that thing what doesn't make things any easier" the monegasque replied calmly. "Just let me help you?"

"Your not my nurse Charles, your my boyfriend" he groaned again as he shoved the back of his hand in to his sockets. As Charles tried to pry his hand away and look at him. "Exactly I am you boyfriend, I'm supposed to care for you, so let me take care of you... please?" He tried and Max just stared blankly at him.

"Besides" he said as he stood up. "Who wouldn't want to have such a good looking and sexy nurse" he winked at his boyfriend the way only he could as he moved seductively around the hospital bathroom gathering the stuff he'd need to help his boyfriend. Max cocked up his eyebrow before a smile appeared on his face. He couldn't deny him now. "Okay, well done lief maybe you changed my mind"

Charles helped his boyfriend strip out of his clothes until he was only in his boxers and then he was wetting the washcloth as he heard him say "this is fucking embarrassing"  as he turned towards the dutchman and softly said "just pretend we're at home" as he placed the warm washcloth on his boyfriend's cheek who leaned in to the warmth. "Close your eyes" and Max did just so as he knew it was no use arguing with the monegasque.

He helped him wash his face as he went down his shoulders on to his back. "Lift your arms" Charles instructed as Max opened his eyes again and rolled his eyes. Charles just looked at him pointedly. What made Max huff but he did as instructed closing his eyes again.

That only was short lift as Charles started tickling him and Max laughed loudly "you little shit!" What made Charles grin widely. "You love me!" As he pecked his lips and the Dutchman kissed him back. "I love you a whole lot, but you're still a little shit Leclerc" he said as he chased the monegasque's lips.

After he helped him with the rest and putting on clean clothes. As he was pulling up the Dutchman's pants the door of the bathroom slit open.
"Max are you in here I got ne-" Sophie said until she abruptly stopped as her eyes fell on both boys. "Oh shit sorry! I saw nothing!" She said as she covered her eyes and quickly stepped out.
Max groaned "mum he's only helping me!" But she was probably already out of earshot.
"Brilliant, fucking brilliant!" He groaned again.

"Don't worry about it Cherie, we will explain to her in a bit" he smiled as he pecked his lips again as he put a nice bow in the string of the Dutchman's joggers. "Perfectly wrapped" he smiled as he patted his cheek before placing a kiss on the same spot. Before he started to clean up the stuff they had just used.

"Max can you hand me the shower gel?" Charles asked. "Yeah sure" Max said as he looked around himself for the bottle. After a couple of seconds Charles turned around again. "Max?" As he saw the dutchman still searching for it. He grinned as he grabbed the bottle from the shelf "are you watching with your eyes closed Maxy?" As he poked the Dutchman's side. "Yeah I think I am?" He said as he scratched his hand on the back of his head. 

As they were done they went in to the room again and Max went to sit on the bed eating his breakfast. After  a while his mom came in the room again.
"Mom it was not what you think you saw!" He told her bluntly as she walked in. As he went to explain to her that Charles was helping him as he couldn't do it himself.

"Your lucky with a boy like Charles, Max" she had told him as Charles started to blush in the corner. "I know, i am" Max smiled which only made the monegasque blush more.