Talk

Max had been tossing and turning in his bed for quite a while now. Charles snoring lightly beside him. It didn't look like the Monegask would wake up anytime soon, so he went for a quick shower. When he returned to the bedroom after, he saw that his boyfriend was still fast a sleep. So he scribbled on the notepad and placed it on his side of the bed on the pillow before he placed a soft kiss on his boyfriends head and walked out the door.

As he got downstairs he opted for the fruit bar near the infinity pool where he got a smoothie for himself. Hé decided to sit at the pool his feet cooling in the water as he looked out over the sea in front of him. He slowly sipped on his smoothie as he breathed in the fresh sea wind. The sea always calmed him down. When he was younger his mum used to take him to the sea. So that's why he loved living in Monaco , it reminds him of home.

Yesterday's events were still stuck in his mind. A little voice in the back of his head telling him. 'See, your disgusting, even one of your best friends think so, is he really worth it?' Max needed to get these thought out of his mind so he grabbed a nearby pillow and screamed in it as hard as he could. Tears already forming in his eyes.

Unbeknownst to him Daniel had been looking for him and Had watched the scene in front of him unfold. The Australian already had a knot in his stomach but that only grew bigger as he saw his friend like that.

Max was still hugging the pillow as he let his tears fell down. When he felt a hand on his shoulder. 'Hey Maxy, can I sit next to you?' An all to familiar voice asked him. Max's eyes shot up at the voice as he quickly pulled away. 'What do you want? Make me feel even worse?' He hissed at him not being able to keep his emotions at bay. Daniel let out a sigh as he went to sit beside Max his feet dangling in the pool but keeping his distance. 'No Maxy, I came to apologise... yesterday I was one big dick and that was not okay' the Australian admitted. Max wasn't expecting an apology. 'Well yeah you definitely were, out of all the people I expected that you would support me!' He said as he felt his tears flowing again. 'Oh god max' he said while he slowly scooted closer to the dutchman trying to not set him off. 'I know , I..I know and I feel really bad about it... I was sad that i hadn't noticed you feeling this way before... and... and that you didn't tell me...my big ego once again got the best of me and I shouldn't have let that happen' he admitted. 'Your ego?' Max asked. 'Do you have any idea how hard this was for me?' He spit. 'I couldn't imagine Max... and I'm really sorry about that and I understand if you don't wanna Speak to me anymore. But I just need you to know that I am really sorry and that I'm god damn proud of you and that I fully support you!' he said sincerely now also tears in his eyes. 'And that there is nothing wrong with being in to guys, it really isn't Max' he now looked up at him. 'You really mean that?' He asked softly. 'Yes I do Max' he said sincerely earning a small smile from the dutchman. Now wanting to light the mood a little. 'Scouts honour' he sat as he spit trough his fingers. Max scrunched up his nose at the sight. 'Ugh your disgusting mate' he said as a smile appeared on his face. Feeling like his charming worked on the dutchman. 'But honestly Max tell me what can I do to make it up to you?' Now it was Max's turn to look mischievous. 'You really want to know mate?' The Australian quickly picked up on his behaviour and smiled. 'Yes Max! Anything!' 'Well Daniel, one, you can start with bringing me one of those smoothies again, cause they are delicious! Second, you can help us cover up when we...'Max wiggled suggestively with his eyebrows. 'You are to young to those things Max!' The Australian laughed at him trying to look serious.. 'Oooh shut it!' Max resorted back laughing. 'And you should...' Max started but couldn't finish his sentence as he saw Charles standing next to them with his arms crossed and a displeased face.

'Everything okay here?' He asked eying Daniel suspiciously. Max wanted to say it was alright and they made up but before he could even start Daniel was already up on his feet holding his hand out to the Monegask. 'Charles i also owe you a massive apology! I was a dick yesterday with a big ego and I shouldn't have said those things, I'm really sorry!'  Charles was still looking at the held out hand of the Australian. Before he looked him straight in the eyes and shook his hand with force. 'Well apology accepted, but if you Make him loose one more night of sleep over you...' he let the end of that sentence open for imagination. 'Jeeez Maxy you got a fiesty one' as he whistled. Max just put his hands up laughing. As Charles gave him a playfull shove. Ultimately this led to Daniel loosing his balance and tumbling in to the pool behind him. When he came up again he saw Max and Charles laughing at the pool side, bending over tears in their eyes. Ofcourse now all their friends were joining them at the pool at exactly this time Daniel thought. 'Okay I deserved that' he pouted but couldn't really hide his smile. After the group came down from their laughter the couple lend out their hands to help the Australian out of the pool. But ofcourse he couldn't resist the urge to pull them both in the pool. They both fell in it with screams. When they came up for air again Max laughed. 'Fuck you mate' as Charles chimmed in 'yeah fuck you' also laughing.
'As much as that sounds very Kinky, I'll think I leave you guys to it' he winked as the couple turned bright red. Their whole group erupted in laughter again as they all joined the pool for an amazing day. The tension of the evening before long forgotten.