Chapter 30

After Gildarts left Glimmerfair, the town continued to go on as it has normally been doing with the addition of Skojr and his pack now a part of the town. Whenever Y/N wasn't needed for anything, he would do to find a quiet and secluded spot to meditate for multiple hours. There was one time when he meditated for three whole days during a rather terrible thunderstorm as he sat at the highest point in the area. One day, however, things were about to be different for Y/N.

He was walking around town after doing an errand for Shuune when a kid landed in front of him.

???: Hold it!!! You're not going anywhere until you beat me!!

Y/N looked at the kid as he was rather confused. The boy was roughly six as he was a Barioth hybrid. His hair had a snow color to it wearing a light blue t-shirt with a jacket with some fur around the collar. He had two fangs that were on the sides of his mouth, along with a tail to a Barioth as he was a rather energetic child.

Y/N: Who are you?

Bre: I'm Bre Fowl, a Barioth hybrid!! I challenege you to a fight!!

Y/N blankly looked at the kid, finding it to be a rather odd thing to ask.

Y/N: Sorry but I'm not interested. Plus, you're way in over your head kid.

Bre: I don't care!! Now fight me!!

Bre leaped towards him with his right arm encased with ice.

Bre: Ice Claw Slash!!

Y/N easily stepped to the side and sent him flying upwards into the air with a simply uppercut. Bre shot up into the air like a rocket as Y/N looked up to where he went while lowering his arm.

Y/N: I guess that I might have used too much power in that. Said as he looked at his hand. Seems like I need to restrain myself a lot more than I thought.

As he thought about this, Bre came crashing down in front of him as his legs and tail were sticking up from the ground. He walked past the kid and continued on his way completely ignoring the kid. Just as he thought it was over, Bre pulled himself out of the hole and slammed his foot on the back of Y/N's head.

Bre: I'm not done yet!!

He leaped off of Y/N's head landing a few feet away from him smirking.

Bre: I wanna fight ya!! I want to see how strong you really are!! Unless you are a big scaredy cat!!

Bre was ready to keep on fighting but that drastically changed as he saw sparks of electricity appear along with his spikes slowly starting to rise. Y/N slowly turned around growling slightly at Bre as he was utterly annoyed with him.

 Y/N slowly turned around growling slightly at Bre as he was utterly annoyed with him

Bre's legs started to shake badly as he grew rather terrified seeing Y/N like this. Y/N slowly walked toward him letting out a low growl at him with sparks of electricity appeared between his horns. He stopped in front of Bre glaring down at him slowly cracking his fingers.