Chapter 26

After entering Shuune's house, they all sat in the living room with Shuune sitting across from Y/N who was sitting in a chair, looking down at the floor. He recalled everything that happened and what Teo told him as some of the events seemed to be rather hazy, particularly how he was revived.

Shuune: So, what exactly happened when you went to find the Rajang.

Y/N: After leaving, I ran as fast as possible before changing into my Zinogre form following my gut.

Kruck: So you basically had no idea where you were even going?

Kolzar: Zinogres do have a keen sense of smell so you must've been following the scent of something.

Y/N: I eventually found where the Rajang was which was in the Esterminster Woodland, as he was at the top of the tallest tree.

Gildarts: Esterminster Woodland? I've heard about that play.

Shuune: It's a place that is covered with an abundance of trees stretching for miles. If you're not careful, you can easily get lost in the forest and never get out.

Kolar: So you managed to find him, right?

Y/N nodded in response. Mae walked in as did Vuece who were both surprised to see him.

Mae: You're back.

Y/N: Oh, hey Mae.

She was utterly relieved to see him. If no one was around, she wanted to hug him tightly but thinking about it caused her cheeks to heat up.

Shuune: What happened to the Rajang and the one who was captured?

Y/N remained silent as he looked at his hand. He didn't say anything for a while which concerned some of them. After a few moments, Y/N stood up and looked at Shuune.

Y/N: I was able to kill the Rajang but that was only after I ripped out the lacrima inside of me.

This utterly shocked all of them as they didn't believe this.

Kolzar: What!?!?! Then how the hell are you even alive!?!?!?! You should be dead!!!

Y/N simply looked at him before he grabbed his shirt.

Y/N: If you don't believe me then perhaps this will convince you.

He tore off his shirt revealing the scar on his chest. They were all shocked to see this as Mae had to cover her mouth. Y/N simply looked at them as he pointed to his chest.

Y/N: I ripped that lacrima out of my chest and ate it. Though I'll be honest that seriously hurt like hell. Honestly, I would've lost the fight if it wasn't for Zieger.

Shuune: Zieger? Who is that?

Y/N: The Howling Zinogre that Teo told me about.

Kolzar: Hold on. Just how do you even know about that and who is Teo?

Y/N: Teo is an Elder Dragon. His full name is Teostra and his wife Lunastra took care of us after the fighting.

Shuune: You've met both of them!?!?! Said utterly shocked. You are being honest, correct!?!?!

Y/N: I'm not lying. They helped out and that was how I learned about Zieger being the one who brought me back to life.

Kolzar: H-Hold on, you mean that a Howling Zinogre brought you back to life?

Y/N: Yeah. Said as he placed his hand on his head. Honestly, some of my memory after I got revived is rather hazy as I only sure thing is that the Rajang is dead by my hands.