Chapter 12

After leaving Magnolia, Y/N went on a long walk with no destination in mind. Regardless if it was rain or shine, he continued to walk as he didn't care with his legs continued to carry him. He traveled far as he finally decide to stop at a small inn on the road. When he walked inside, he paid for a room and have his meal delivered to his room. Despite being banished from Fairy Tail, the image of seeing his friends cry left a deep wound in his heart, one that will never hear no matter how much passes by.

When morning came the next day, he thought about several things before deciding to head to Blue Pegasus Guild to visit Dalt. It took him a few days to get to the town where Blue Pegasus was, as he wandered around town a bit. As he walked around town, he ran into a familiar face.

Hibiki: Well what are you doing here Y/N? It's odd to find you here in our town

Y/N: Oh hey Hibiki. I'm looking for Dalt. Do you know where he is?

Hibiki: He's working at our guild right now. Is there something you need from him?

Y/N: There's something I want to ask him.

Hibiki: I see. Follow me.

Y/N followed Hibiki as he remained silent. It took them a few moments before they arrived at the Guild house of Blue Pegasus as they both walked inside. Y/N saw there were a few members around as it was a rather empty place. Bab, who was behind the counter cleaning a glass saw both of them.

Bob: Well well, what are you doing here Y/N?

Y/N: I'm looking for Dalt. Is he around?

Bob: Of course. He's in the back on his break. 

Y/N: Would it be alright if I talk to him?

Bob: Sure. Go right ahead.

Y/N: Thanks.

Y/N walked into the back as Hibiki sat down.

Hibiki: Is here for a mission or something?

Bob: No he's not. Unfortunatly, given what recently happened at Fairy Tail, I feel sorry for him.

Hibiki: What happened? Said rather curious.

Bob: I can't say. It's a rather deep personal matter for him. Said as he cleaned another glass. Just leave him alone for now.

Hibiki wanted to know but choose not to intrude on it. Y/N walked into the back as Dalt was sitting at a table relaxing as he enjoyed his break. When he saw Y/N he was rather happy to see him.

Dalt: Brother!! It's good to see you! said walking over to him.

Y/N: Hey Dalt.

Dalt: Is something wrong? You look gloomy.

Y/N: You can say that. Said looking down.