Chapter 14

Everyone had their reactions to seeing Y/N as they thought that he would never return, let alone save their guild.

Wakaba: I never thought he would be the one to save our butts.

Macao: Yeah no kidding. Though I'm glad he did. Otherwise, we would be dead.

Grey: What the heck are you doing here? Why the hell are you here now?

Y/N didn't say anything as he snapped his finger. When he did so, Erza, lying on the ground unconscious, was lifted into the air before hovering in front of Grey.

Y/N: Take care of her first. Right now isn't the time to ask questions. MAE!!!!!

On queue, several massive water geysers appeared surrounding the Phantom Lord Hideout which confused Jose and the others. Before Jose could even figure out what was going on, the legs were severed as the building fell into the water. Everyone in the guild was shocked to see this aside from Y/N who was unfazed by this.

Elfman: The heck is that?!?!

Macao: I don't know but it seems like Phantom Lord's guildhall isn't moving anymore!!!

A water geyser appeared in front of Y/N and the others as they saw another hybrid land beside him.

Wakaba: Another hybrid? Was she the one responsible for attacking that thing?

Macao: Maybe. Though who is she?

Mae smiled as she waved her hand as a massive water blade sliced the cannon in half which infuriated Jose.

Y/N: For using a large cannon to attack a guild is rather pathetic. Said as he smirked. Don't tell me that Jupiter Cannon is just something you're compensating for?

Mea snickered as some of the members got a chuckle out of it.

Macao: Never thought he would crack a joke.

Cana: Well that's how he is.

Jose was utterly furious hearing this and angry at Y/N.

Jose: I've had enough of this!!! Awaken the Giant!!!

Dozen of dozens of Shades created by Jose's magic appeared as they started to attack them. Y/n and Mae didn't care as they went towards the Gaint as Natsu Grey and Elfman went after him.

Natsu: Come on Happy!!!!

Happy: Aye Sir!!!

Grey: I don't why he's here but we're not going to let him attack Phantom!! This is our fight!!

Elfman: Right!!!

As such the fight started to unfold with Y/N and the others launching their attack on Phantom Lord's ultimate weapon known as the Giant. Y/N and Mae landed inside of the Giant as they started to walk the halls. Some members of Phantom Lord appeared as Y/N easily disposed of them in a mere second.