Chapter 5

After carrying Mirajane home, Y/N barely went to the guild as he wanted to be left alone. Whenever he needs to go to the guild, he went straight to the mission board and picked out the most dangerous alone. Even with Makarov telling him not to, he still went anyway not caring about what he said on the outside but the inside took his words seriously. Other times, he would just wander the forest aimlessly not caring about where he was going.

Roughly three months went by as Y/N finished another mission which was supposed to take about eight months to complete. However, Y/N was about to complete the mission in half of the time while earning some rather nasty scars in the process along with one of his horns receiving one as well. When he arrived back in the town, he ran into Loke who was leaving to go on a mission.

Loke: Yo you're finally back huh

Y/N simply nodded to him in response.

Y/N: I take you're heading out on yours as well?

Loke: Yeah. It's a rather easy one so there once be too much trouble.

Y/N: Just don't screw it up, got it? Said glaring at him. I already have to deal with Natsu and Grey's stupidity so get it done without an issue.

Loke: R-Right!! I understand! Said rather nervous.

Y/N: Good. Now get going!

Loke: R-Right!!

Loke dashed passed him as Y/N watched him leave.

Y/N 'thought': I know Loke won't screw his mission up since he is one of the more reliable, unlike Natsu and Grey.

He sighed as he continued to make his way to the guild. While he was walking to the guild, he saw a few other members of the guild walking around the town doing various things. When he walked inside the guild, he noticed that Makarov wasn't around as he walked to the bar with Macao sitting.

Y/N: Where's gramps?

Macao: Huh? Said as he turned around. Oh Y/N. Yeah, Master Makarov is out at a Guild master's meeting so he won't be back for a while.

Y/N: That so?

Macao: I'm surprised that you are back so soon. We thought that you won't be back until way later?

Y/N: Yeah right. They weren't serious about how long it was going to take. Said stretching his neck. Then again, that depends on the person and their abilities. Stupid idiots didn't think about the Thunder Wolf would complete it so soon.

Macao: Hehehe, that's true. Said as he saw his horns. What happened to your horn?  Seems like you got a rather nasty cut on one of them.

Y/N: It's nothing special. Just a little scratch while I was on the mission.