Chapter 7

Jura, Ichiya, and Bacchus managed to escape from the explosions as they landed on a rock formation a good distance away.

Bacchus: Great. Guess we lost both the Diablos and Thunderwolf.

Ichiya: Indeed. Though it would seem that the Oynx Bloods group might have arrived.

Jura: It would appear so. We will need to regroup with Hibiki and the other members to discuss our next move.

Bacchus: Do you think that he'll be alright? He got swallowed up in that sinkhole with the Diablos.

Jura: To be honest, I'm not sure. However, given his reputation and his powers, we can only hope that he will be fine.

Ichiya: Indeed. For now, we must hurry and regroup with my fellow guild members. Now let us hurry.

Jura and Bacchus: Right.

Despite being separated from Y/N, they made their way back to the ship Christina to figure out their next move. It took them some time but finally arrived as it was already getting close to evening. It didn't take long until night eventually came they had to wait until morning to make their move.

As the morning came over the horizon everyone slowly started to wake up and started their day. In a certain place, somewhere in the desert is a hidden hideout that someone was using. On the bed on the second level, Y/N was lying on it with some bandages wrapped around his head. There were several desert-type plants nearby as the place appears to be well kept despite it being underneath large amounts of sand. Slowly, Y/N opened his eyes as he was confused about his surroundings.

Y/N: W-Where am I?

He slowly sat up feeling that his head was pulsing a bit causing him to place his hand on his head.

Y/N: Damn I got a headache. Whoever ambushed us is seriously going to pay when I get my hands on them.

As he looked around, he was confused about where he was.

Y/N: The hell? Am I in someone's house? No. it looks more like a hideout.

He saw that he had a few bandages on his body which got him curious. Wanting to know more, he got off the bed and explore the hideout seeing what he can find. Despite its sandy surroundings, it seemed like it used to be a boat that was once lost at sea a long time ago. 

Y/N: This is interesting. Using a hidden boat under the sand as a hideout. Not a bad idea.

He walked out of the place seeing there were sand walls on either side of the cave which lead to somewhere.

Y/N: Guess that's the way out. Though where is the person who saved me? Said looking around. They have to be nearby, right?

He tried to see if there was anyone nearby but found no one. However, his ears picked up something as he took his stance.

Y/N: Something's coming.

He remained on high alert ready for whatever is coming next. After a few moments, he quickly turned behind him as he was greeted by a familiar foe.

 After a few moments, he quickly turned behind him as he was greeted by a familiar foe