Chapter 17

The Devilijho leaped towards them as the three of them quickly scattered. After they landed in different spots around as Kruck slammed his foot onto the ground causing several large chunks of rocks to levitate around him.

Kruck: Earth Boulder Barrage!!!

He fired the chunks of rocks towards the Devilijho sticking in various places. Mae blew out bubbles containing liquid as she took her stance.

Mae: Bubble Blast!!!

The bubbles hurled towards the Devilijho causing mini explosions with the liquid inside of them splashing all over it. Y/N ran towards it as he leaped forward thrusting his right foot forward. His foot connected to the head creating large lighting to appear as he leaped into the air.

Y/N: Thundering Slam!!!!

He raised both of his hands above his hands and slammed them down on its head as a massive bolt of lightning rained down. The Devilijho roared out in pain as its body was struck with lighting while Y/N landed on the ground ready to fight again. The beast shook off the attack as it unleashed a wide-range breath attack. The three of them managed to avoid it, but Mae got struck by the Devilijho as it bashed its body against her sending her flying.

Y/N: Mae!!!

Kruck dashed towards it as he slid underneath it before launching a flurry of punches and kicks slowly lifting it off the ground. It got about ten feet or so before it slammed its foot down on Kurcks as he cough up blood.

Kruck: Fine if ya wanna fight that way, then FINE BY ME!!!!!

Kruck's body rapidly changed forms as he was now a Tigrex easily sending the Devilijho flying. Y/N ran over to Mae as she was slowly getting to her feet with some blood dripping down her forehead.

Y/N: Are you alright?

Mae: I'm fine. Damn bastard is seriously gonna pay for this.

They saw Kruck fighting against the Devilijho as they clashed back and forth easily destroying several trees.

Y/N: We need to transform if we want to even injure it. Can you still fight?

Mae: Yeah I can. Even though my hair is a complete mess, I'm itching to make that fat pickle pay!!

A bubble engulfed her as she changed into her Mizutsune form and charged at the Devilijho. Y/N smiled slightly hearing this as an old memory came to him.

Y/N: Just like how Mirajane acted when she got pissed off.

He roared as he changed into his Zinogre form and joined the fight as well. With it now being a complete monster brawl, the fighting between them got even more intense. The three of them launched a combined bombardment of attack in whatever way they could in hopes of injuring it. Mae used her breath attack to cause the Devilijho to slide across the ground as Kruck and Y/N continued their assault from both sides. At first, it seemed to be working as the Devilijho couldn't maintain its balance while trying to attack them. All three of them fought with everything they had to do whatever it took to take it down.

Y/N bashed his tail against the Devilijho's head as Kruck slammed his claw against its head sending it rolling. The three of them launched a combined attack which created a massive explosion. They've fought against the Devilijho for as long as they could with this being their last attack in hopes of injuring it. All three of them were practically exhausted as Kruck collapsed onto the ground along with Mae while Y/N was still on all fours.

Kruck: Think that did it?

Mae: I hope so. Honestly, I don't have any magic power left.

The tree of them reverted to their humanoid forms as Y/N fell to his knee.