Chapter 28

Skjor and Y/N dashed toward each other as they threw their arms forward. Their forearms collided causing a massive shockwave sending gusts of winds to appear with sparks of electricity flying everywhere. The ground shattered beneath them as Skjor and Y/N glared intensely at each other before Skjor grabbed his wrist and threw him to the side.

Skjor: Ice Cannon Shot!!!

A massive Ice blast shot from his horns at Y/N. He skidded on the ground as his right arm surged with electricity.

Y/N: Thundering Wolf Fist!!!

He threw his fist forward sending an electric blast in the shape of a wolf at Skjor's attack. The two attacks collided creating a large explosion and sending chunks of rocks and ice in all directions. The two remained in their spots before dashing towards each other again, clashing back and forth. Each time they clashed, lighting struck the surrounding areas as Kolzar and the others were shocked by this.

Kolzar: N-No way. He's able to keep up with him with no trouble.

Vuece: Y-Yeah. I never thought that this was possible.

Shuune remained silent as she watched the fight closely rather amazed by what she was seeing.

Shuune 'thought': Has he fully recovered after two weeks? Even with all the tests I've done, I never expected something like this to happen. Could this be a possibility of him removing his lacrima and being revived by the Howling Zinogre?

Skjor and Y/N continued to clash back and forth not leaving their guard down. Y/N avoided Skjors punches and kicks as he tried to land a punch on Skjor's face. He easily caught his fist as he smirked while chuckling.

Skjor: Not bad. You got some power in that punch. Though it won't be enough!!

He shoved Y/N off before uppercutting him sending him flying into the air. Skjor quickly leaped after him and grabbed Y/N's tail before sending him flying towards a wide-open field far off. After he did this he snicker before he looked at his pack.

Skjor: Do not interfere with my fight!!!

His feet surged with electricity as he bolted towards he threw Y/N. Mae felt rather concerned about this as she was about to go after them but Gildarts stopped her.

Mae: Why are you stopping me!?

Gildarts: Just let them fight. If you go now, you'll only get in their way.

Mae: B-But.

Shuune: He's right. We should stay here since those Zinogres won't let go after them.

Mae looked at the Zinogres who was glaring at them ready to prevent them from going after them.

Y/N flew for a bit before he crashed into a boulder. He emerged from it seeing that he was in a field near the base of a mountain with several large rock formations spread out as he dusted himself off. After he dusted himself off, he looked at his hands remaining silent as he didn't feel any pain. Skjor landed a few seconds later a good distance in front of Y/N.

Skjor: Hehehe, I have to say you are a rather interesting Zinogre.

Y/N looked at him seeing that he was smirking.

Skjor: I have to say, I am a bit impressed by that attack of yours. You managed to cancel out my attack.

Y/N: Quit your bluffing. You hardly put any effort into that attack. The Ice Wizard I know could easily stop that attack.

Skjor: Ho? You knew that it was a bluff?

Y/N: If you wanted to, you could've easily launched a far more powerful attack.