Chapter 23

After the battle with Rajang, Mirajane carried him to a safe spot nearby as she placed his head on her lap. Right now, Y/N couldn't move his body at all as he was utterly exhausted.

Mirajane: You really pushed yourself.

Y/N: Oh shut up. I seriously don't need to hear that from you.

Mirajane: I know. Said as she smiled. You really can be so reckless.

He didn't say anything as she slowly stroked his hair.

Mirajane: To be honest, I thought that you died back there.

Y/N: Yeah right. There was no way I was going to die. Besides, I'm sure I would be forced to hear your damn sobbing the entire time if were too. It just pisses me off.

Mirajane giggled quietly hearing this.

Mirajane: Don't like it when I cry, huh.

Y/N: Don't get any idea, snowflake. I'll smack you if you bug me.

Mirajane: What if I cry? Said as she smiled. What are you going to do then?

Y/N: Listen, snowflake! If you try to pull that fake crying, I'm gonna smack you!!

He tried to sit up but felt was treated by a wall of exhaustion causing him to fall back. She caught him as she giggled.

Mirajane: You still need to rest.

Y/N: Yeah yeah.

???: My, you two seem rather close.

Both of them looked up as they saw two individuals hovering in the air.

They landed a few feet away from them as Y/N sprung to his feet.

???: Easy Zinogre. We're not here to fight.

Y/N: Like hell, I believe that!!!

He summoned lighting for a brief moment before he lost consciousness as he started to fall. Mirajane quickly stood up and caught him.

???: My, he drained a substantial amount of his magic power.

Mirajane: Just who are you? Said holding Y/N close to her. What do you want from us?

???: Relax. We mean you no harm. We want to assist you two.

Mirajane: Assist us? Why?

???: Well, we have our reasons. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Luna, and this is my husband Teo as we're both Elder Dragons.

Mirajane: E-Edler Dragons? Said rather nervous.

Teo: Relax, we're not here to cause any trouble. Right now, let's treat his injuries as you two can rest at our place.