15

"So. You're Park Jihoon?" Seungcheol asked. Jihoon froze at where he's currently standing. Hyunsuk told him to just come inside. He didn't expect that Hyunsuk's older brother is home. Jihoon gulped his saliva. He didn't know what he should said. 'Hi. I'm Park Jihoon. Your younger brother's friend'? Did Hyunsuk tell his older brother about him?

"Hyung. I'm going out," Hyunsuk said while walking down the stairs. Jihoon glanced at Hyunsuk, hoping that he'll help him out. But Hyunsuk looked very calm, as if nothing happened.

"With this guy?" Seungcheol asked.

"Yes. We're going to eat lunch and dinner as well. So don't wait for me," Hyunsuk said.

"You're really going to choose him over me?" Seungcheol asked.

"Stop being so dramatic. You're scaring him," Hyunsuk said. He turned at Jihoon who's clearly looked shocked and confused at the same time. Hyunsuk giggled. He pulled Jihoon's jacket's sleeve, pulling him out from the house. "Let's go,"

Jihoon stay silence when they walked side by side toward Jimin's restaurant. Hyunsuk glanced at Jihoon once a while. Jihoon still looked tensed.

"Yah. Stop making face like that. He's not going to eat you or anything," Hyunsuk said.

"Why you didn't tell me that your hyung is home? I thought that there's no one home that's why I walked in confidently. And suddenly he's there. You don't have idea on how scared I am that moment," Jihoon said.

"You don't have to worry about him. He already knew it," Hyunsuk said.

"You told him? Why you didn't tell me that you already told him?" Jihoon asked.

"Because I don't even tell him. He found it out by himself," Hyunsuk said.

"How is that even possible?" Jihoon asked.

"He said that he already found out that I already got my first kiss when he checked my left wrist. And about you who's the person who stole my first kiss, he found out recently. Before you left for Busan. But he haven't talked to me about it at all. He just talked about it recently," Hyunsuk told him. "Calm down. He's not going to kill you or anything. In fact, he couldn't because if he kill you, equal to him killing his own brother,"

"How are you sure that he won't do anything to me?" Jihoon asked.

"Believe me, Park Jihoon," Hyunsuk said.

"But still.."

"Yah! Aren't you the gang leader who fights whoever picked fight with you and always been fearless?" Hyunsuk asked.

"I've quit for you, remember?" Jihoon said.

"Y-yah. It doesn't really mean that you suddenly lose all your braveness just because you quit," Hyunsuk said.

"But your hyung is scary," Jihoon whined. Hyunsuk couldn't help but to giggled at Jihoon's actions.

°°°

It's graduation day. Where the last day of high school. The last time to spend time with friends in school before entering the adulthood life. But for Hyunsuk, it's still the same. Same old school days, only there's an event going on so there's no classes. The graduation ceremony is already done. Now they're in their own classroom for the teachers to give back some certificates and things to the students. While other kids in his class being around their peer, Hyunsuk still sat there alone at his own seat, listening to the music while throwing his sight outside of the window.

What will happen in his college life. Should he dress up just like how he did in high school, to give a strong first impression? No, he guess. Hyunsuk will try to stay lowkey for his college life. He don't really need to worry about the curse he had since it already triggered by the most unexpected kid Hyunsuk ever thought of. Well. Just like what Jihoon said. It probably already written, that the one who'll trigger his curse, the one who'll be his first kiss, will be Park Jihoon.