Chapter 24- "bite me" (smut)

(!WARNING! Okay this chapter contains sexual acts of adults- if you don't like reading stuff containing- sex, making out, etc. please skip- also if it's against your religion please skip)

(Tw: tying up, sex, dirty language maybe overstimulation)

Dom(top)- soap
Sub(bottom)- Ghost.

It's been a few weeks after Ghosts outburst and everything has been calm for the gang, it was night time at the base and everyone was at the bar that was in the base, they had thrown a party, to celebrate what? Price, Gaz, soap, Ghost and Alejandro and Rodolfo were all sitting at the bar drinking, "everyone having a great time?" Asked price, "yes sir!" Yelled everyone but Ghost, his arm was hurting a bit still, everyone had a few more drinks, price and Gaz went to the lounge to watch movies together, Alejandro and Rodolfo were still at the bar with Ghost and Soap.

Ghost and Alejandro were mid conversation when soap moved his hand onto Ghosts thigh, rubbing his thigh before moving his hand towards Ghosts area, Ghost made a little noise to soaps hand movements, Alejandro looked at Ghost in a weird way, before turning his attention towards Rodolfo, soap sped up his hand movements leading Ghost to moan quite loud, this caught some people's attention.

Soap stood up and grabbed Ghost and dragged him to their room, soap pinned Ghost up against the wall, lifting up his knee and pressing it against Ghosts area, Ghost moaned quite loudly to this movement, soap pulled up Ghosts mask only over his nose, he kissed Ghost, leading them to make out, soap moved his knee up and down rubbing Ghosts area, Ghost moaned mid kiss, soap smirked, soap moved them to the bed, he lifted his knee up to see if Ghost was already hard or not, he was, "undress" commanded soap as he took his clothes off, Ghost took all of his clothes off apart from his mask, soap grabbed something from under the bed, it was ropes, the man went over to the top of the bed and grabbed Ghosts wrists tying him up to the bed frame, but not to tight as Ghosts wrists were still hurting a bit, soap moved himself back over to the bottom of the bed, he bent down and started to kiss Ghosts thighs, this lead to Ghost moaning quite violently, soap left big hickeys on Ghosts thighs, soap began to stroke Ghosts hard on which led Ghost to squirm and c*m for the first time in a while, he was still hard, "pick a colour Simon," said soap, "green.." said Ghost out of breath, "alright then, we continue" said soap, he walked into the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom with a bottle, he squirted the liquid on to his fingers, he rubbed it making it warm to the touch, he lubed his and Ghosts areas, soap slowly pushed himself into the tied up male, Ghost moaned softly at first then louder as soap got faster, pounding himself into Ghost, Ghost was very sensitive today, soap groaned loudly, he decided to untie Ghost so he can pick him up, Ghost grabbed onto soaps back, soap had hold of Ghosts waist still thrusting roughly into Ghost, they both moaned, as Ghost c*mmed again he digged his nails into soaps back, Ghost moaned and whined as soap continued thrusting upwards, soap moved his hands over  to Ghosts back and lifted him up again, he whispered into Ghosts ear, "bite me..", Ghost did as soap said and started to bite soaps shoulders and neck, this led to soap moaning, the two men went on repeatedly, till soap was almost there, "I'm close baby.." soap whispered into Ghosts ear, the two men continued and they both c*mmed at the same time, thrusting out their loud moans and orgasms, soap pulled out of Ghost and moved themselves to the bathroom where they cleaned each other up making sure one another were okay.

-time skip-

The two men were in bed peacefully sleeping, ghost had laid his head on soaps chest enjoying his warmth, they cuddled In bed for a long period of time, keeping one another company and safe.

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter! My friends are so gonna bash me for writing this)