Chapter 23- Change

Ghost was sobbing quite loudly, waking soap up, ghosts fresh blood was dripping down his arm into the sink and the floor, soap got up out of bed looking around to see what was going on, he couldn't see anything, he rushed to the bathroom when he stopped at the door, he stared at Ghost in shock, Ghost heard him get up, look fixed his eyes towards soap, "I'm sorry.." cried Ghost, "why.." said soap, "I'm sorry.." Ghost said again not know what to say,
Soap ran back into the room and quickly pulled open his draw and grabbed bandages and antiseptic wipes, he ran back to the bathroom and started to help clean Ghosts wounds.

After cleaning Ghosts wounds he wrapped them in bandages, "Simon please stop.." said soap while pulling Ghost in for a hug, Ghost laid  his head on soaps shoulders while soap rubbed his back, "I'm so sorry.. Johnny.." said Ghost, "come Simon, rest I'll clean this up" said soap, Ghost and soap walked back into their bedroom, Ghost got in bed and fell asleep with quiet sobs. Soap looked at his partner who was in pain, "I must do something to stop this.." said soap quietly, before he cleaned anything he went over to Ghosts draws and opened them, he saw his knifes and took them, soap hid them somewhere he hopes Ghost cannot find them.

Soap hid Ghosts knifes, then left their room, he walked to the kitchen to grab cleaning supplies,
"Where are you going with those supplies" asked price, "to clean up obviously?" Said soap with a sarcastic tone, "well no shit dumbass" said price, "but what are you cleaning", "blood, the rest of the story is something you don't need to know" said soap, "alright then soldier" said price, Soap left the kitchen and went back to his room, he cleaned the floor firstly and then the sink, "he lost quite a lot of blood.. he may be asleep for a while" said soap as he had finished cleaning, he put away the cleaning supplies and went to sit on his side of the bed, he grabbed his notebook and looked at Ghost, he takes his mask of before he sleep's sometimes, today he took it off, it gave soap a chance to draw him,  soap grabbed his pencil and started to sketch Ghosts face, he kept it quiet trying to not wake up this sleeping partner.

-time skip- The next morning - (I skipped the evening part because I didn't know on what to write)

Ghost had woke up and the first thing he saw soap, he looked at him and then to his arms he had his pencil and notebook in hand, he decided to ignore it as it is soaps private stuff, he put his mask back on and got up out of bed, his arm was very sore, he didn't bare to move it, he stood up out of bed and left the room, he walked around base for a couple of minutes before heading to the bases living room, in the room was Rodolfo and Alejandro cuddled up together, Gaz and price were busy laughing at each other, no one knew that Ghost was there, "dad stop with your jokes" argued Gaz, "dad?" Said price, "I meant price not dad." Said Gaz, "I guess I'm 'dad' from now on" laughed price, "guys.." said Ghost, price and Gaz jumped out of their skin, "fucking hell you bastard" yelled price with a scared voice, "sorry, didn't mean to scare you 'dad'.." joked Ghost, Gaz looked at him with an annoyed look, Ghost went and sat down next to price forgetting that his bandage was visible, "Ghost, what happened" asked price, "nothing sir" said Ghost while pulling down his sleeve, anxiously, "alright then solider.."said price.

(Chapter finished! I kinda ran out of ideas for this chapter lol, i may have spelt a couple of things wrong sorry. I hope you enjoyed!)