Chapter 52- Christmas again

(This chapter will only be about Alejandro x Rodolfo, soap and Ghost won't be mentioned as Ghost will be in the hospital during this time)

Alejandro was sleeping and Rodolfo was awake, he was sitting up reading, Alejandro had his arms wrapped around Rodolfo's waist, he laid his head on his stomach. After 20 minutes Rudy put his book back and turned of his side lamp and fell asleep shortly after.

In the morning Rodolfo slept longer than Alejandro. He was very festive, Alejandro got dressed up and decorated the room, he went over to his drawers and opened it, he took out a little box and smiles at it, "I hope he says yes" Alejandro whispered to himself, Rodolfo started to wake up, Alejandro quickly shoved the gift into his pocket and stood up, "morning.." said Rodolfo while stretching, "morning Rudy" Alejandro said while giving him a kiss.

Rodolfo got up and got dressed. The two soon left their room, they had a small party last night, something happened to Ghost, Alejandro and Rodolfo didn't know what happened though, Alejandro went up to price and Gaz, "hey, do you guys know where soap is?" Alejandro asked price, "he's at the hospital" said price lighting a cigar, "why?" Questioned Alejandro, "we had an incident with Ghost last night but he's fine," said Gaz, "alright then" said Alejandro, "meet in the main room at 12pm" said price "and don't be late" Alejandro listened to prices speech while walking off.

-time skip-

At 12pm  the main members went to the main room, the recruits and spear soldiers were at home so it was mainly the main group there, apart from soap and Ghost. Price gave out presents to everyone. They all opened them and thanked price, everyone got something for everyone else, Alejandro got a extra little gift for Rodolfo.
Once everyone was done with opening their gifts Alejandro gave Rodolfo the small gift box.
Alejandro smiled while he opened it, a ring box appeared after the wrapping paper was took off, a little note hanged off the side of the box, the note read:

"Rudy, mi amor, I wanted to give you something special, we've been together for a long time now and I believe it's time I asked
Rodolfo parra, will you make me the most happiest man on Christmas?
Will you marry me?"

Rodolfo opened the box before reading the note, he read the note and looked up at Alejandro.
"yes.. Yes I will.." Rodolfo hugged Alejandro while getting a kiss on his forehead by Alejandro, he put the ring on and smiled, everyone smiled and congratulated the two.

The two sat on the sofa all day cuddling, today was the best day of their lives.

(A happy Christmas chapter yay! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! More chapters will be out soon. I am writing another story feel free to read it!)