Chapter 40- summer is over

-couple of days later-

Ghost was laying down on bed resting his chin on soaps chest, "hey I know we're going back to base today" said soap while fiddling with ghosts hair, "yea" said Ghost while looking up at soap, "I was thinking, maybe we should bring Riley with us?" Said soap, "maybe, I'm sure the others won't mind" said Ghost, "price and Gaz, took him the night of our wedding and it took him 2 days for him to give Riley back" said soap, "they obviously like him" said soap sarcastically, "well, we must get going" said Ghost, while slowly getting up. Ghost grabbed his mask put it on, soap sat there watching him, Ghost got out of bed and got dressed into his tactical gear, soap got out of bed after watching Ghost, he got dressed into his tactical gear and followed Ghost out of the room.

"Got everything?" Asked Ghost,  "yep" said soap, "Riley, come" said Ghost then whistled, Riley ran to the two men and followed behind, Soap put their luggage into the car while Ghost started he care up, Riley jumped into the back and waited, soap got into the car once he was done, Ghost got the car started and drove off.

Soap was staring out at sea through the window, Riley was sticking his head out the window, "the sea is beautiful" said soap, "yea?" Said Ghost, "yea, it's really beautiful", "like you" said Ghost chuckling, soap sat there flustered, Ghost continued driving to the base.

Ghost and soap arrived at the base, Riley jumped out of the window and ran over to price, "hey buddy" said price, Riley barked back at price in a response, "you decided to bring him then?" Said price, "yea, I was the best option" said Ghost while grabbing stuff out of the car, "happy to be back here" said soap, while bring their stuff in.

-couple of hours later-

"Hey soap?" Said Ghost, "yea?" Said soap from the bathroom, "do you know where my knives are?" Asked Ghost, "no, why" soap poked his head out of the bathroom to look at Ghost, "just wondering.. may need'em" said Ghost,
"Okay then.." said soap, the male went back to brushing his teeth. Ghost sat on the bed, "where did Riley go-?" Said Ghost, "he's probably with price" said soap. Soap finished off on what he was doing, "Ghost, soap" radioed price, "yes captain" said Ghost picking up his radio, "come to the main room please" said price,
"Coming" said Ghost while putting his radio down. Soap and Ghost walked to the main room. "Guys I have someone for you to meet he's our new guy" said price, a shy guy walked in, wearing a mask, 6'4 "everyone, meet our new guy"

"König"

(Yes I made könig shorter for this, he's the same height as Ghost, don't get mad at me please. Any how I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's terrible i know 🥲)