Chapter 2- new/old friendships

"Good to see you again Simon"
"You to price" said Ghost
"Okay men we have a mission to capture and kill Hassan", "we believe that he set of the nuke in Iran killing a bunch of American soldiers who helped us out,"
"Where is he located" asked Soap
"We don't know, he was last seen in Amsterdam", "so we will go there first"

After the meeting Ghost and Soap went to their rooms for a while. A couple of hours later,
"Ghost, you there" radioed soap
"Yes sir, what do you need" asked Ghost
"Get your stuff ready we are heading out soon", "okay I'll be right there",
Ghost got his stuff and walked outside towards Soap and Captain Price.
"Evening Ghost" said captain Price.
Ghost loaded his stuff into the truck and went to go sit down in the corner away from everyone else, "he really does not like being around other people does he" said soap looking a price, "no he does not does he", "I believe that you two will be good friends, try to warm up to him soap, he needs someone who he can trust" said captain Price, looking a Ghost then back at soap, "will do sir" said soap while walking into the truck with captain price following behind.

Everyone managed to sit far away from Ghost, soap on the other hand went and sat near Ghost.
"What do you want soap" asked Ghost, "nothing, I just wanted to sit here, and give you some company", " I don't need it" lied Ghost, even though Ghost may seem like he doesn't want company, he really likes being around soap.
Ghost and soap talked a lot on the way to Amsterdam.
"Are we a team Ghost"
"Affirmative soap", as Ghost said this soap held up his hand in a fist waiting for Ghost to fist bump him back.

"Well aren't they hitting of well" said price to Gaz. "Who price" Gaz asked clueless,.
"Soap and Ghost you fucking idiot" said Price while proceeding to smack Gaz in the back of his head, "Ow, you prick", "what? I'm correct you are a idiot", price and Gaz bantered on like little kids.
"Will you two shut the fuck up" said Ghost harshly in the dark, "your to loud, soaps asleep so shut it" exclaimed Ghost.

Everyone silenced down after Ghost had yelled at them all. "Jesus Christ he was angry", said Gaz, "we'll he does get protective over his friends" said price looking at Gaz while raising his eyebrows at him.

A couple of hours later they Arrived at Amsterdam, Netherlands.

"Soap, wake up" said Ghost, he waited for soap to wake up, "oh my god" said Ghost, as he said this he picked soap up and hanged him over his shoulder and walked into the apartment that they will be staying in with price and Gaz.

Ghost placed soap down in his own bed and then went to his room and got dressed in to black sweatpants and a dark grey hoodie, but kept his mask on, Ghost went out into the living room where price and Gaz were chilling out on the sofa, so Ghost came in a sat down on the floor, Gaz and price was talking and soap came out of his room, "how the hell did I get in here"
"You are one heavy fucker soap"

(Sorry if this chapter is short)