Chapter 14- suffering

Soap was on his way back from the mission he sat in the back of prices truck, soap was down, full of worry and anger, he is angry at price for making him leave his partner, price looked back at him, "I'm sorry soap" said price, soap looked up at him and gave him a death stare showing that he doesn't want to be talked to.

Once price and the gang got back soap chucked his gun out of the car and walked angrily to Ghosts room, it felt weird for soap as Ghost was not there.. soap got dressed and got into Ghosts bed. He laid there for hours crying.. he eventually cried himself to sleep..

Ghost was in a strange room when he woke up, with a massive headache and not being able to move his arms, he must have been tied up to a pole or chair or something, he looks around, he must be in a padded room, his mask is still on he can feel it, he's lucky it's still in and no one took it off yet, Ghost guess that it must be night time. He was in a lot of pain. He must of had been beaten of some sort while he was out cold, the only thing Ghost could worry about was if soap was okay and if he was alive, that's the only thing that is keeping him going, or sitting tied up, ghost heard talking coming towards the door, he was really dizzy, he closed his eyes before anyone saw him awake, "is he awake yet soldier" Asked General shepherd, " not yet I don't think" said the soldier while unlocking the door to the padded room, the soldier and General Shepherd walked into the room, the soldier untied Ghosts hands so he can relax a little even though he cannot escape, "he must stay here", "have someone guard this door till he wakes up" said general shepherd walking away, the soldier followed behind Shepherd accidentally dropping the keys and and gun before leaving the room.

Soap was huddled up in Ghosts bed imaging the warmth of Ghosts cuddles, although it's not the same, he missed the touch of his partner, soap had red puffy eyes from crying all night, he got up and stole one of Ghosts shirts and Ghosts poncho that he kept, he left  Ghosts room without a care if anyone saw him, he went to The kitchen and grabbed a cup and filled it up with water and sat down at the table where  everyone was eating breakfast, "soap.." asked Gaz, "what..." said soap with a sad but angry tone of voice, "are you okay..?", "no I'm not fine! Why does everyone keep asking me this!" Yelled soap, he covered his face with Ghosts poncho before he started crying heavily, 
Everyone stared at soap before soap stood up and ran off back to Ghosts room, "what's wrong with him" asked Gaz, "He and Ghost had a close relationship, they were together," said price, "together as what" asked Gaz with a clueless expression, "they were boyfriends you idiot" said price, "he's worried about Ghost, he got captured yesterday remember", "oh yea.. sorry" said Gaz, price stood up and went to Ghosts room, "soap, son" said price opening the door, soap didn't respond he huddled himself into a ball on Ghosts bed, price talked to soap trying to comfort him in any sort of form.

Ghost passed out again after being really dizzy, he woke back up a few hours later, felling sort of okay, he got up and picked up the keys and gun that was in front of him, he let himself out and sneaked his way throughout Shepherds base, he killed  the men that was keeping him kept locked up, he managed to get out of the base, one of the soldiers managed to hurt Ghost, so much that he couldn't walk very well and see out one of his eyes as it was very swollen from being beat in his sleep, he managed to escape and slowly make his way back to prices base, in pain and filled with worry and sorrow.

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter!)