Chapter 28- Graves is alive?

Ghost had stayed up all night, he spent most of his time in the bathroom crying, but he went back to bed and hugged soap, Ghost planted a soft kiss on soaps cheek, soap smiled a little.

-time skip-

Soap woke up and rubbed his eyes, he lifted up ghosts hand and kissed it gently, Ghost chuckled as he didn't expect it, "oh your awake" said soap while turning around, Ghost moved his hands down and held onto soaps waist, "your eyes.. have you been crying again Simon" asked soap, "yea.. I had another nightmare last night.." said Ghost while staring at the bite marks that we're still in soaps shoulder, soap pulled Ghost into a hug, Ghost laid his chin on soaps shoulder, embracing soaps warmth.

The two men got up out of bed after an hour of laying in bed together, soap got into his normal t-shirt and jeans, Ghost got into his black hoodie and jeans, they both left the room, they walked into the kitchen, Ghost had put his mask back on real quick before anyone could see his face, "do you want anything to drink Johnny?" Asked Ghost as he grabbed a glass of the side, "yea if you don't mind", "what is it that you want?" Asked Ghost, "tea obviously" said soap sarcastically, "alright then" said Ghost, he made him and soaps drink and brought it over to the table, price walked towards the two men with Gaz, Alejandro and Rodolfo followed behind them.

Ghost got up out of his chair so the rest could all sit down, he stood behind soap, resting his head on soaps head, soap blushed a little at this.

"Alright men, we may have a little problem" said price,
"What's the problem sir" said soap,
"One of the new recruits came up to me and told me that one of our enemy's were still alive " said price,
"What one" said Ghost,
Price swallowed in nervousness,

"Graves is alive..."

(Another short chapter im sorry, I hope you enjoy it though)