Chapter 55- Alone

Soap had fallen out of the building..

None of the team were quick enough to grab him, he looked around for a opening before he hit the ground, he saw a barrier, soap remembered that he had his grapple on him, he quickly grabbed it and hooked himself to the bar, soap hit his head on the building causing him to black out, from the impact of the fall he might have died from hitting his head. Ghost panicked, he had left his radio on so everyone could hear him, "no.. no.." Ghost repeated while crying.

Price figured a way to get soap, they don't know if he's dead or not, this incident had reminded Ghost on what happened in las Almars. Price picked up Gaz and Ghost and last of the soldiers he had remaining and took them back to their base. They rushed soap to the ER, they did so much to help him.

Ghost stayed in his hospital room all day and all night, hoping soap would wake up, he was in a somewhat of a coma/ paralytic state.

——————

Soaps heart one morning stopped beating, The doctors did everything they could, Ghost couldn't bare it, price had to sort him out, Ghost couldn't believe that soap just slipped away...

The day of soaps funeral Ghost cried and didn't let anyone touch or come near him, when it was over Ghost sat at soaps grave and held his wedding ring in his hand.. Ghost never got to say goodbye.. this is why he never loved anyone..

————

Ghost had wrote down his whole journey with soap in his army journal, along side a note, he left this book in prices room before leaving the base and  going out to an old abandoned building.

He had a chair, a gun and that's it, he held his picture of him and soap and put in his pocket.

"I'll be with you soon... my love..." Ghost pulled the trigger of his gun.. killing himself.. his note was a suicide note, price will find him soon.

Ghost and soap will finally be together...

In peace.

(I'm sorry it had to end like this, in the future i may have an alternative ending, i hope you enjoyed this story.. and again im sorry)