Chapter 51- supervision

Ghost had been in the hospital for a couple of weeks now, soap had been there the whole time, Ghost was almost fully recovered, he has been awake, not for long though, soap had been there most of the time, apart from when price told him to take a break, Ghost was supposed to go back to base today, Ghost was discharged and had some difficulty walking as he had not been able to get out of his hospital bed, so soap had to help him to the car, "you okay?" Said soap, "I'm getting there just in pain " said Ghost with wheezy breaths, "your breathing seems to be getting better" said soap with a soft smile, "I'm sorry.. for what I did.." said Ghost, "your alive now.. that's all that matters to me" said soap, "I love you" said Ghost leaning his head onto soaps shoulder.

Soap drove to the base and held Ghosts hand. Once they got to the base, soap helped Ghost out of the car and into the base, everyone looked at Ghost weirdly, the only ones who actually smiled and welcomed him back was the main gang. Soap brought Ghost to their room and laid him on the bed, Ghost fell asleep soon after, captain price knocked on the door and soap got up off the bed and opened the door, "soap, come out here please" said price,
"Alright" said soap, he opened the door wider and stepped out the room and closed the door behind him, "what is it that you need?" Said soap, "after that issue, Ghost has to be supervised for a while so.. will you supervise him?" Price asked,  "sure I don't mind, I get to be closer to him then" said soap with a small smile, "no funny business" said price walking away.

-time skip-

Soap was In his office doing paperwork, Ghost had to sit in his office with him, "sorry this ain't much fun" said soap, "I want to train" Ghost said with an annoyed tone, "well sorry love, but your injured and you need to recover" said soap with a cheeky smirk, "this is boring tho, and I can't sharpen any of my knives because you took them", "it's for your safety price said so" said soap,  "just go on your phone, or read" said soap. Ghost went onto his phone a did whatever he would do, he had to sit there waiting for soap to be done with his work.

"Johnny.." said Ghost, "what's wrong?" Said soap, "I'm sorry, for everything that has happened" said Ghost with wheezy and short breaths, "Simon calm down your breathing is getting worse" said soap, "I'll be fine.." said Ghost, "just need to rest." Ghost stood up and laid down on a sofa that soap seemed to have. Soap looked over at him and smiled, hoping he would get better soon.

( this chapter was short I'm sorry! I need to end this story soon I'm starting to run out of ideas, so that's why chapters are starting to come out slower, sorry about that!)