Chapter 42- new position

Ghost dragged soap to their room, he opened the door and dragged soap in, he closed the door hastily, Ghost grabbed soaps shirt and pinned him to the wall, "you just give yourself away to the other members huh?" Said Ghost angrily, "I didn't intend for it to mean like that" said soap, "yea?" Said Ghost while leaning into soaps neck, Ghost pulled up his mask and bit soaps neck leaving teeth marks on his neck. Soap let out a whine + a cry, Ghost stopped biting his neck from the sounds of soaps cry's,
"Sorry.. did I bite to hard..?" Said Ghost, "a little.." said soap, "punishment received" said soap breathing heavily, "sorry" said Ghost letting him go and pulling him into a hug.

-couple of hours later-

Ghost and soap were outside sitting on the edge at the loading dock, the two men were smoking and laughing, "it's getting late" said Ghost, "yea we should get going soon" said soap, Ghost pulled soap into a hug and rubbed his shoulder, soap rested his head on Ghosts shoulder. The two men stood up and walked back to their room. They both got in bed and fell asleep.

-in the morning-

Soap woke up to a knock on his door, he was half asleep, hr blinked and rubbed his eyes, another knock on the door.
Bang bang
"coming.." said soap all groggy and tired,
Soap got up out of bed and got dressed, he went up over to the door and cracked open the door, "soap?" Said price, "yes sir..?" Said soap.
"Can you please come to my office son" said price, "I'll be right there sir" said soap, "be there in five" said price while walking away.
Soap quickly freshened himself up and left his room to captain price's office. "Sir?" Said soap.
"Sit down soap" said price, "what is it that you wanted to talk about" said soap,
"You've been working so hard lately, and I have been thinking.. I'm going to promote you, you now get to work along side me personally" said price.

"Goodbye Sargent. Welcome, captain MacTavish"

(I'm sorry for the short chapter again! But I hope you enjoyed"