Chapter 35- planning

Ghost woke up to the warm touch of his partner, he didn't expect it, he turned around and saw soaps peaceful sleeping face, Ghost just hugged him in a panic, laying his head on soaps chest, soap woke up to this sudden movement, "hey.." said soap with a small smile,
Ghost didn't respond he was crying happy tears into soaps chest, "hey.. why are you crying" said soap in a worry, "your here... don't scare me ever again.." Ghost kissed soaps chest. Soap suddenly fell out of the bed bringing Ghost down with him, "ow..!" Yelled soap while hitting his back off the floor, "hey you okay.." Ghost got up quickly so he was on his hands and knees holding soaps chin with one hand making sure he's was okay, "I'm fine.." said soap while suddenly looking at the door, "hey you two up...-." Said price while opening the door then staring at them for a couple of seconds before leaving again.

"Well then-." Said price to Ghost and soap after they came out of their room, "it's not what you though, we just fell out of the bed" said Ghost, "and it Fucking hurt!" Said soap "now what is it that you wanted" said soap, as they all walked to the kitchen, "as you two are getting married.." said price, "yea and?" Said Ghost while grabbing soaps hand, "I thought that we should plan it" said price, "ooo yes!" Said soap, "I- I-I don't know how I feel about this..." said Ghost, "it will be alright.. if you can't handle it anymore we can sit out for a bit okay.." said soap trying to reason with Ghost, "fine.. only for you" said Ghost while pulling his mask down as they had just reached the kitchen.

"I've asked laswell to help as she had a wedding already with her wife.." said price while raising his eyebrows at laswell who was waiting at the table, "hey guys, I heard you needed help" said laswell, "I guess so" said Ghost, soap and Ghost talked to laswell about their ceremony, Ghost and laswell joked about soap being in a wedding dress, this had gone better than Ghost would have thought it would be.

Their wedding ceremony will only be small people who would come will have to be discussed with both of the grooms, as of Ghosts social problems,  soap and Ghost thanked laswell and then went to a corner and sat together keeping each other company in the kitchen/ lounge area, price and laswell continued talked about the two men who were both cuddling in the corner of the room.

( cute chapter once again! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Another one should be out tomorrow)