Chapter 33- "Johnny..?"

Everyone who came to fight went rushing into graves secret base, it was really quiet... no gun fire... what is graves playing at.. "did he know that we were coming" asked soap, "no he didn't.. maybe their sleeping?" Said price, "so should we blow it up?" Said soap, "wait a minute Johnny.." said Ghost. "What's up sir.." said soap, " Everyone get back..!" Yelled Ghost. Everyone ran back to the truck, as they all got behind the truck loud explosions went off.

"They tried to explode us?" Asked soap, "they most definitely did" said Ghost, "alright men, FIGHT!" Yelled price. Everyone got out from behind the cars and started to rain bullets on graves and his men once again.

Ghost and soap were far from each other fighting to make sure they go home together, no one injured, Ghost killed and wounded dozens of graves men with his amazing skills, soap threw grenades, hoping to kill somebody, not a very tactical attack is it.

This battle went on for about another hour or so, bullets fired from each side till graves was just left, only him all of his me dead..

Soap stood up and stood up in front of him, "this could have went another way graves!" Yelled soap, price and Ghost stood next to soap, "this went the way it did because of you!" Yelled graves, "and one of you need to die for it!" Yelled graves, "no one had to die" yelled Ghost, " you caused this and you know it's your fault" yelled Ghost, "Enough talking assholes" yelled graves, as he yelled this graves shot soap.
Bang

"Johnny!" Yelled Ghost while shooting graves in the head, Ghost fell to the floor to soap who was bleeding..
"Johnny.." said Ghost,
"I'm still here.." soap Coughed,
"We will make it out of here! Come on price!" Yelled Ghost while signalling that price should pick him up.

Ghost and price brought the wounded soldier to the truck Ghost had pressure on soaps wound, "Price! drive now!" Yelled Ghost, ghost held his pressure on soaps wound and whispered in soaps ear, soap was awake smiling at Ghost happy to hear his comforting words,
"You will be okay baby.."
"I've got you don't worry..."
"Don't die on me Johnny.."
"Please.."
Ghost choked back on tears, soap was still smiling at his partner,
Ghost had stopped soap's bleeding..
"I love you baby.." said Ghost in soaps ear while price was speeding,

Soap passed out from the dizziness and loss of blood,

"Johnny..?"

(Yay angst time, and cliffhanger! Haha, anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter)