Chapter 20- "i cant find you.."

Ghost was out in the woods passed out, everyone was out looking for him, soap was the most worried out of them all, soap searched everywhere, but the forest was to big, "Soap!" Yelled price, "what?!" Soap yelled back, "come on son! It's getting late" said price, "but he's out here, I need to find him sir" said soap, "i know, but you need rest to be able to find him, you will pass out, your low on energy" said price, trying to persuade soap to move, "fine," said soap while moving himself back to the base, once they got back from the forest, soap went to his room and cleaned up the mess that ghost left, after cleaning he looked at the wall where the punch marks are, he touched them, "why was you so angry Ghost" said soap quietly.

Soap left his room and went to the shooting range, he opened the door, and started to practice shooting, "Johnny" soap heard in his head, he looked around and no one to be seen, it wasn't coming from his radio as he wasn't wearing it.. "help me.." soap looked around again and started panicking.. "I'm hallucinating... I must be.." said soap, he stopped shooting, he put his gun down and walked back to the main building, the man went to the kitchen, and made himself a tea, he sat down at the table with, Alejandro, price and Rodolfo, "soap" said Alejandro, "yes Alejandro" said soap while sipping his tea, "you alright, you seem uneasy", "I'm fine, Hermano" said soap, "Johnny.." soaps eyes widened and he quickly looked around again, "did you guys hear that..?" Questioned soap, "hear what-?" Said price, "must be hearing things" said soap quietly, soap had fallen asleep at the table, necklace in hand.
Everyone else had left.

Soap woke up from consciousness after being in a deep sleep, "Johnny help.." he heard the voice of his partner once again... "I swear, I need to go find him now.." said soap, "soap wait up" said price, "what?" Said soap before leaving, "wait for me, did you forget that I'm helping you" said price, "yes sir..", "let's go then", soap and price left the base and went back into the forest on their way to look for Ghost.

Soap ran through the forest looking for his partner who is still missing, soap and price looked around all day, they couldn't find anything, Ghost must be far out, soap fell to the floor on to his knees, he took out the necklace that Ghost got him for Christmas, soap ran this finger over the engravement that was in the necklace it say, "Simon 'Ghost' riley"
"I'm sorry Simon..." said soap while breaking down, and sobbing

"I can't find you..."

( I hope you enjoy this chapter!)