Chapter 16- Simon says {smut}

(Song- Simon says- YC Banks- this song is great for this chapter/ if you don't like reading smut (e.g sex, sexual acts) please skip this chapter- if you don't skip you won't regret it)
-
-
Soap was still holding on to Ghost, Ghost still had hold of him, everyone who was at the kitchen table turned  back around and started talking they had not noticed that Ghost and soap had left.

Ghost still had hold of soaps waist while walking back to his room,  Ghost opened the door and closed it behind him, he placed soap on to the bed, "I'll be right back baby" said Ghost while leaving the room to another room..
Soap blushed and bit his lip at Ghosts words, Ghost returned a couple of minutes later with a bottle, he placed the bottle down and went over to soap who was laying on the bed, Ghost took off his tactical gear, so he was just in his shirt and jeans, he climbed on the bed and crawled over to soap, Ghost pulled his mask up to his nose and started kissing soap on his lips, this took soap by surprise but they soon fell into a deep prolonging kiss, they pulled away to get air, Ghost went back in and started kissing soaps neck, he bit his neck also in a flirty way leaving a mark, soap moaned and whined, Ghost smiled at this sight, he liked the sounds that soap made, so he continued to kiss, bite and suck on his neck, soap moaned Loudly, "s-simon...~" soap moaned his name, Ghost was on top of soap on all fours, he stared deeply into soaps eyes.

Ghost moved his hand down to soaps pants and started rubbing his bulge teasing him, soap pulled faces in pleasure trying not to moan, Ghost continued to rub soaps bulge but getting faster which caused soap to moan, Ghost loved when soap moaned and whined it got him going crazy, Ghost decided to switch up on how they will do this today... Ghost asked soap to get undressed, the two men got undressed.. Ghost grabbed the bottle he brought in and started to squeeze the liquid onto his hands, he lubed soap and himself, he leaned back over soap.

Soap looked at Ghost in his eyes and whined, Ghost whispered into soaps ear, "let's play a game" said Ghost, soap looked at him confused, "it's called Simon says.." Ghost whispered into soaps ear with a sexy voice, soap bit his lip, then moaned as Ghost started to stroke his dick, soap squirmed due to Ghosts hand, "Simon says... spread open your legs..~" said Ghost passionately, "and put your hands behind your head" said Ghost, soap did a Ghost said, and whined from being desperate,
"Simon says... take a deep breath.. tonight we're gonna make a mess" said ghost, soap took a deep breath.

As soap took a deep breath Ghost slowly went inside soap, Soap let out a quiet moan and whine, he had forgotten how it felt for a moment, Ghost groaned from the feeling of pleasure, Ghost picked up his partner from his back and place him on his lap, allowing soap to ride him, soap got the idea that ghost wanted him to ride him, so soap started grinding on Ghosts lap, as he did this he let out loud moans and whines, so loud that the guys in the kitchen may hear them, "quiet your self Johnny" growled Ghost, "yes sir" said soap in a submissive tone, Ghost thrusted his hips going rough on soap, soap moaned and fell forward onto Ghosts muscular chest.

Ghost whispered into soaps ear, "your doing a good job baby", "keep it up" said Ghost, soap became more aroused from Ghosts words making him regain energy and continue riding Ghost.

The only thing soap moaned was "Simon..~" his breaths were getting shorter this let Ghost know what he was close, "don't c*m yet" said Ghost, "I'll try not to.." said soap mid moan, soap wrapped his legs around Ghosts waist and his arms around Ghosts neck, "I'm almost close...", "be patient for me...~" groaned Ghost,
Ghost kept thusting in soap before they both hit their limit and climaxed.. soap leaned forward and leaned his head on Ghosts shoulder while riding/ thrusting his orgasm.

The two men had definitely made a lot of mess, ghost laid soap down on his side of the bed, ghost went into the bathroom and grabbed a soft towel, he walked over to soap and cleaned him up. "Do you want to shower with me..." asked Ghost, soap nodded his head in a response, the two went into Ghosts bathroom, and showered together, Ghost looked after soap after their intercourse, after their shower, soap got dressed and laid down in bed after Ghost cleaned up their mess, Ghost got dressed and laid next to soap, planting a sweet kiss on the cheek, soap smiled and turned himself around, Ghost laid on his back and soap came and laid his head on his chest and fell asleep with ghosts arms around him, Ghost fell asleep shortly after soap did, he planted a kiss on his forehead and slowly drifted off into a trance..

(I hope you enjoyed that chapter, it took so long to write, I hope it don't look rushed! Let me know if you want more!)