Chapter 31- soft

Ghost and soap were peacefully sleeping throughout the night, Ghost fell asleep hugging soap but he woke up with soap hugging him with his legs wrapped around Ghosts waist, Ghost opened his eyes and stretched his arms, soap moved one of his hands and stroked Ghosts chest by accident, "Johnny?" Said Ghost thinking he was awake, Ghost turned his head to look as soap, he was asleep laying his head on Ghosts shoulder, "cute.." said Ghost quietly,  Ghost sat up, he still has soap attached to him, the male stood up and held soap up like he was giving him a piggyback, Ghost left the room with soap on his back.

"What on earth happened there" said price pointing at soap on Ghosts back, "he's kinda.. stuck? He's got grip over my chest so, he won't fall somehow?" Said Ghost while staring at price who is in disbelief, "he looks like a baby" said Gaz who just walked past them, "yea, it's like having a very clingy big baby" said Ghost while patting soaps head, Ghost walked into the living room and placed soap down as soap had loosened his grip and Ghost didn't want to drop him.

Ghost kissed soap on the forehead and walked to the kitchen, "guys I've got news on the Graves issue" said price, "and..?" Asked Ghost, "he seems to be alive.. our recruit was not lying.." said price, "fuck sake.."said Ghost while punching the table, "Simon! Calm down!" Yelled price, "he's gotta go sir! We need to find him now!" Yelled Ghost while leaving the room back to the living room where soap was laying.

-time skip-

Ghost was sitting on the sofa with soap laying between his legs, Ghost got bored and started playing around with soaps Mohawk, soap woke up while Ghost was fiddling with his hair, he moved his head and looked up and Ghost "hey Simon.." Yawned soap, "afternoon sleepyhead" said Ghost while planting a soft kiss on his forehead, "what are you doing.." asked soap, "playing with your hair" said Ghost, "it's soft" said Ghost with a little smile,
Price looked at the two from the door way and smiled,
"Ghost is so soft around soap" said Gaz while putting his hand on prices shoulder,

"Soaps his comfort person..." said price with a smile.

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is a cute fluff chapter)