Chapter 52

LISA

She stops and wraps her hand around my neck and fixes me in the mattress. She slowly moves out of me and back into me. She wants to torment me because I want more. Much more.

I want her to take me hard without even thinking about it.

When she notices my pleading look, she sets such a pace that I find it difficult to breathe regularly. However, I moan so loudly that my throat burns. My heart flies out of my chest and once she finds my G-spot I don't look back.

She drives over it again and again. Always faster. More and more intense before I start to scream because it literally flows out of me.

"Oh shit." She groans and grins contentedly at me. She pulls out of me briefly and inserts her fingers back into me to let me leak out even more.

"Fuck, Jennie!" I scream in agony.

It's the best agony imaginable.

My pussy burns and throbs incessantly.

She puts her wet fingers in my mouth and penetrates me again. She introduces them so deeply that I have to become light. But she doesn't let that dissuade her, instead she hammers me even harder.

"I want you to cum for me like that again, little one." She moans and in the next moment I start screaming.

I feel complete wetness underneath me, which makes her grin.

"Just like that. No one will ever be able to fuck you like this." She growls as she grips my neck again.

"Look at me when I'm about to cum nicely in you, little one."

Her intense emerald green eyes turned so dark that for a moment I think they can take on multiple colors. But it's because of her dilated pupils that obscure everything. Her jaw is tight and when she starts pounding inside my tight opening I know she's achieved her goal.

She is still above me and drives in and out of my pussy a few times more.

"Never forget who's boss, baby." With that, she pulls herself out of me and falls exhausted next to me.

-

"Well then, let's continue with the activities. We're going climbing." Victoria greets us early in the morning. Climbing, great. It's getting better and better.

"We keep the same teams from yesterday." Wow, even better.

Last night I left and snuck back into my room. It's ridiculous enough that I slept with Jennie anyway. It would be even more ridiculous if someone gets a wind of it.

When I spot Jennie from afar, she looks disheveled.

"We are complete now. We can go." Victoria announces and everyone follows her. Only I remain frozen, like Jennie.

"Lalisa."

"Boss."

This strange silence is unbearable, which is why I start moving.

"Where did you go at night?" She has caught up with me and puts the typical hand on my shoulder again.

"In my room." I answer briefly and look forward again.

It just doesn't seem to suit my boss, so she turns me over and grabs my neck.

"How about next time you let me know when you're leaving?" She looks at me intently, which calls the night before my eyes. The best sex of my life with my boss a.k.a. with my ex teacher. Sounds like a bad series. I fuck my boss...

"There will be no next time." I explain confidently, but she counters with a provocative laugh.

"How about you not say such a thing? We both know there will be some next times." So conceited.

"How about you stop telling me what to do?" There we are again with the: How about, you... - game.

"Oh, Lalisa. Have you forgotten who the boss is?" A heavy swallow follows on my part and I no longer hear our groups. Damn.

"We should catch up with them." With that I tear myself out of her grasp and run after everyone so as not to get lost.

"We'll climb in this climbing forest. I'm sure you remember it from your childhood, but this time you're always connected in pairs and can't take a step without the other. Harmony and cooperation is required here." Marvelous. Just great. Why do I have to constantly participate in such crap?

Eunwoo and Mina go first. Then our two financial advisors, two managers and finally the boss and I.

We have been strapped into the seat belts very tightly and I begin to walk the suspended ladder.

"Come on now." I challenge her, but she thinks it's funny to stop us both.

"It's really cute when you're mad." She notices and crosses her arms in front of her chest.

As I want to move on, I feel a strong resistance and stumble back. Jennie catches me in her strong arms and I immediately look up at her. She looks at me amused and again those divine features of her can be seen. Every tooth is straight and perfect. Her face has absolutely no flaws.

"I'd like to fuck you here and now." She breathes it out as quietly as possible, which makes my core throb again.

"Inappropriate right now, boss." I counter and stand up again.

"Don't you want to feel my hard cock in your sweet, tight cunt again?" She speaks to me from behind and runs her fingers over my bare arm, which immediately gets goosebumps.

She continues to touch it when we finally arrive on the other side and there is nobody far and wide. She strokes my thigh and disappears under my dress. Why do I have to put on a dress today of all days? Especially for climbing...

Without saying anything else or warning me, she penetrates my pussy with her fingers, which makes me cry out in shock.

"Jennie!" I warn her, but she tells me to be quiet.

She massages me from the inside and also circles my clitoris with her thumb so that I hold on to the tree because it is so intense again.

"Cum on my fingers, little one." She whispers in my ear, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. My legs are losing strength and I claw into her arm with one hand, which she is holding around my waist. A few more times, because she moves her fingers and as if on command I tremble on them.

"Exactly like that, baby." Satisfied, she strokes my slit a few more times and slaps my bottom.

"Who's the boss, Lisa?"