Chapter 25

LISA

"This affair is not good for you, nor for me. It is forbidden."

She bends down further, and I lean back to avoid touching her. If I'm almost losing my control now, what will it be like when we touch? I swallow.

Think of Leo. Think of Leo. Think of Leo! I keep screaming my new mantra in my head.

"You'll lose your job and I can't leave my boyfriend. It would be the best."

"The best." She smirks, less than eight inches from my face. "Answer me a question, little one: How can you stand here in front of me and talk about rights and principles so easily as if you were talking about the weather when you're actually all wet between your legs?"

I stare at her with my mouth open and my eyes wide. No one has ever been as brutally honest with me as she is. Her eyes sparkle with amusement and the right corner of her mouth lifts a little. Asshole.

"T-that's not true." I lie sheepishly as she starts laughing so sexy again without taking her gaze from my eyes.

"Don't lie to me, my little one. I can see how your legs press together." - she touches my hip and my body automatically responds invitingly to that little touch - "How your breasts rise and fall rapidly." - she strokes the underside of my breasts and then over my collarbone, so that I automatically stretch myself against her inquiring fingers - "How erotic your cheeks glow." - her hand now wanders up to my heated cheek and runs delicately over the sensitive skin on my neck in the meantime. For a split moment, I close my eyes in bliss - "How your beautiful eyes are now black with excitement and everything," - she puts her thumb on my lower lip and I open my eyes and look into hers, seeing the same way she does in mine, which mirror dark lust in it. - "The way you keep licking your dry lips."

Each of these touches made my knees weaken. I'm happy. That I lean on the edge of my table, otherwise I would fall flat! This whore knows exactly what she's doing to me when she touches me and - damn it! - I'm so aroused. I'm dizzy, just like it's really so wet between my thighs that I'm afraid that someone might see a stain through my jeans.

I have exactly two options: Either I surrender to my desires and embrace her - and damn it, I'd love nothing more than to do that! - or I try to focus on my anger in order to think as little as possible about this hot tingling inside me.

"What are you thinking?" I hiss and try to push her away from her muscular chest.

"What am I thinking?" She replies imperiously and grabs my wrists, holding them to her chest. Her anger and her dominance clearly radiate the tycoon in her. "I'm thinking of you. Constantly. And do you know what you're doing to me?"

I'm so perplexed by her response that the anger recedes into the background and all I can manage is a barely noticeable shake of the head.

"That." And with that single word, she grabs my waist and hugs me tight. I can't help but groan as I feel her hard, big erection against my stomach. That's it for me. I can't resist her, she's so tempting. She is my forbidden escape.

She wraps one arm around my waist so I can't tear myself away from her - which I can't do anyway - and the other grabs my neck before pressing her lips hard to mine. I moan and sink completely against her. Throughout the week, I wanted nothing more than to feel her lips. I wanted to feel her. Jennie never misses an opportunity and shoves her tongue into my mouth, which I greet benevolently. I now let my hands wander from her chest to her hair and claw them tightly. She also moans and hugs me even tighter, even though no sheet of paper would have fit between us before. Our tongues dance with each other so hot that I forget everything and not feel as they. My libido is pumped to the breaking point and I'm practically rubbing my stomach against her erection.