Chapter 7

LISA

I can't tell who kissed who first here. The only thing I can confirm is that unfortunately I don't hesitate to reply. My hands involuntarily bury themselves in her thick hair and hers in the back of my neck. She licks my lip before biting it, causing me to choke on a moan. Without hesitation, her tongue enters my mouth and performs a seductive dance with mine. I feel like I'm losing my mind. She kisses me wildly and passionately. No, that's an understatement. She devours me and all I can think about is growing desire for this woman. Our kiss is getting hotter and the room seems to be getting hotter because I feel like I'm about to burn.

In one quick movement, she turns us both around and runs her right hand down my spine, making me shiver with shivers. She pauses briefly in her trek and pinches my bottom as only a person of firm conviction can do. I automatically moan back into her mouth as the slight pain amazingly turns me on even more. I have wrapped both my arms around her neck and I am sucking on her tongue, an aroused and satisfied growl leaving her throat. Everything in my head seems to have been swept away except for this strange woman whose last name and occupation I only know.

She lifts me onto her desk by my thigh and squeezes her big bulge between my legs and... Holy Fuck! Involuntarily we both have to moan. That just feels way too awesome. If it feels so big packaged, how must it feel when it's free?

Moaning, I throw my head back, unconsciously wrapping my legs around her torso to snuggle closer to her, rubbing against her large erection. It also elicits a throaty noise from her and her lips lick on my pulse, sucking it lightly. Immediately I get goosebumps and pull her even closer to me. I bite my lip but still can't stop the sound that is proof of my arousal. Her lips keep moving down to my cleavage and she tugs at my top with one hand while her other hand caresses my inner thigh and keeps moving up. I really should stop her now. Yes, I really should! But I just can't. I no longer have control over my body.

Once someone kisses a woman's neck, she can't guarantee anything. At least that's what I heard. And damn, it's true!

Her hand slips under my shorts while leaving a hot trail down my neck. Her fingers rest on my most sensitive spot and I moan and twitch and... Damn, it's a lot more awesome than I imagined! She also moans in pleasure and clenches her left hand in my hair, forcing me to look into her eyes, which are almost black now. Only a narrow gap of her green can be seen. Once again I have to admit that this slight pain only makes me hotter for her. I think I've really lost my mind.

"Is that your way of apologizing?" She asks unexpectedly and increases the pressure on my center.

I scream. "W-What?" I don't understand anything anymore and just want to feel it. It just feels so awesome even when it's wrong. Our gasps fill the room with ecstasy.

"For being late. For being so rude!"

My eyes widen and suddenly I really realize what I just did. No, I really didn't! No!

I immediately push her off me and try to catch my breath.

She stumbles back, startled, and is about to come towards me again, but I hold up my hand feebly to signal her to stay away. "Stop!"

To my amazement, she actually does, and stops on her place. I quickly straighten my top again.

"That's wrong. That's so wrong!" I say more to myself than to her and try to get up from the table. My shaky legs cause me to fall against her chest, but I push off right off her again as her arms feel against me.

"I have to go." I quickly get my bag and stuff everything in quickly. I don't even dare to look at her in the face. I'm too ashamed of the current situation. What have I done?

I hurry out of the classroom to my car and lock myself. It's only when I'm sitting that I feel my whole body shaking. I cheated on Leo! I betrayed my boyfriend!

I keep banging my head on the steering wheel while sobbing. The tears are falling like a waterfall and I feel guilty than ever. The fact that Ms. Kim is my teacher is irrelevant to me right now. The only thing that's strongly present in my mind is the fact that I cheated on Leo. My hands now feel slightly numb from and I bury my face in my arms. I don't want to see that disgusting girl in the rear view mirror. I just wanna be away from it all.

I never wanted to be one of those people who cheat. It's wrong and unfair to the other person and you can't undo it.

Earlier, I arranged a romantic weekend with Leo and not even ten minutes later, someone else's tongue is stuck in my mouth.

I cry even more and hate myself even more for enjoying it so much. I can still feel the amazing sucking of her on my lips and wish that needing feeling would finally go away. How can I, despite all the sadness and self-loathing, still feel desire? It doesn't make any sense and it just makes me feel even more miserable than I already do.

(A/N: Stop crying, gurlll! Jennie could be a better boyfriend than him.)

-

For the rest of the day, I barricade myself in my room and try to analyze everything, racked with guilt. Even after I've showered and even scrubbed my lips, I still feel the past sucking of her lips on mine and the hot feeling that flashed through me as she massaged my clit with her fingers. And her erection...

Mixed with guilt and forbidden desires, I lie down on my bed and grab my phone again to call Leo and tell him what happened. However, I keep realizing that I can't confess to him that I made out with my teacher because as I said, Ms. Kim is my teacher and not only would it end badly for my future if it got out, no, Ms. Kim would be out of her job and could end up in jail. And I'm not the type of person who ruins other people's lives. At least not consciously.

I wrestle with myself in bed for hours on whether to confess to Leo or not. It would just be the right thing. He's actually always been good to me and deserves to know. How I wish I could talk about this with someone right now so I don't have to share this secret alone?

Now if it wasn't my teacher that I did something so forbidden with, I probably would have gone to Seoul and confessed everything to him, but I can't.

When I look at the clock on my bedside lamp again, it's already two in the morning. However, I still can't sleep.

The evil voice inside me says: You haven't fucked her yet and you can't say that it wasn't good. You enjoyed it. No matter what Madame Engel means here, your body doesn't regret it one bit!

And damn, that's the worst part of the whole story. I shouldn't feel like this. I should keep crying and think about what I'm going to do about Leo now. Yet my damn lips long to kiss her again.

How can it be so paradoxical in my head? I am confused and feel like I feel everything and nothing at the same time.