Chapter 51

LISA

"Some of you did well and some of you not so well on the first task, but we still have tomorrow. There's a beach party tonight and you're all invited. Until then, everyone!" Victoria bids her goodbye and winks at Jennie as she passes. I roll my eyes, what else was she gonna do...

"So party today?" Eunwoo calls out and everyone starts cheering.

"Lisa, are you in too?" Of course I'm in.

-

In the evening Mina comes over to me so we can get ready together.

"White?" I nod and look for a matching white outfit. Somehow I think it's nice to wear something white to a beach party. Finally, I put on my white, short wrap dress, which had airy sleeves. I wave my shoulder-length hair a bit before I apply a light make-up.

I set an accent with a red lipstick and I'm ready to party. Mina decides to wear a white jumpsuit that looks perfect on her.

"Let us party!" She happily squeals while she drags me by the arm to the beach, where the party is already in full swing.

"Tequila for the ladies?" A waiter comes up to us and we each take two shots from the tray. When Eunwoo can also be seen from afar, I ask the waiter to wait a moment.

"Cheers!" As usual, we down this one. Both.

"Let's dance." I propose and start swaying my hips on the dance floor. It feels so liberating. When B.I's BTBT comes on I start to scream as it's one of my all time favourite songs to dance to.

I run my hands through my hair while dancing and decide to see something through the crowd.

Jennie, leaning against the bar, catches my eye. She also wears all white. Her shirt which is almost like half knotted looks so damn good on her and her hair is falling loose. Fuck she's hot.

When my eyes are on you

숨막힐듯한 전율

Oh, you know you get me loose

Make me go 비틀비틀

A dance floor made for two

달이 부르는 선율

Oh, it's only me and you

Make me go 비틀비틀

I sing these lines out loud and in that second our eyes meet. She licks her lip and looks at my dancing body. I move my ass to the rhythm and turn to her a few times with it. Why? No idea.

The alcohol...

You bring the demon out of me

Blame it all on your body

We might be an hour late

We ain't got no time to waste

I don't know if I'm imagining it, or is she getting closer?

"Boss." I realize and bite my lower lip.

"Lalisa," My hands wander uncontrollably to her chest and I begin to trace them slightly.

"How about you stop with this?" She brings out hoarsely and sees me far too deeply. Her emerald green, dangerous eyes reach every single cell of my body and my core is already throbbing. Damn it.

"How about you have some fun?" I wink at her. God, what's the matter with me?

"Okay." With these words she pulls me so close that I feel her warm body on mine. I keep moving to the music and almost rubbing myself against Jennie's legs. Her lips curled into a contented yet cheeky grin. This is so wrong, damn it.

"Do you like it?" I provoke her and now turn my back to her.

Her torso is nestled against my back and I circle my hips at her crotch, which is hardening. The thought of her still getting a boner from this makes my bottom wet and I have to stop right now. But my body doesn't listen.

Now, as she runs her hands down my sides and hugs me even closer, I know tonight would end with something I'll regret tomorrow. Do I not care at the moment? Yes. Why? Alcohol.

"How about you come with me, little one?" She whispers to me and I follow her through the crowd to her room, which is a little apart from ours.

As soon as she closes the door behind her, she greedily presses her lips to mine and I make an uncontrolled noise. In the next second my dress is on the floor and then her shirt follows.

Our tongues melt together and the wetness in my panties is far too extreme for me to control.

"Fuck." It escapes her as she pulls away from me and looks at me in my white lace underwear.

"I'm gonna blow your mind out, little one." She utters before connecting our lips again. Our hands touch the other and don't know where to go. Where to go first, where to stay.

As Jennie kisses my body and kneels in front of me, I gasp audibly.

"Do you want me to taste you?" Without hesitation I nod and she pulls my panties off with her teeth before she encloses my bud with her lips and starts sucking and licking it.

"Oh God." I reach for the bed rail to hold on because it's overwhelming.

How she handles her tongue and runs it precisely over the sensitive area over and over again.

"You still taste so good." She growls and inserts her fingers into my wet middle, which gives me the absolute rest. My legs give out completely and I slowly sag as she grabs my butt and aggressively throws me onto the bed.

"Hands forward." I look at her with irritation, but still obey. She takes her shirt and wraps it around my wrists, eventually tying me to the bed rail.

Still holding the gaze, she strips off her last clothes and I swallow hard when I see her erection.

"I know you like it." She states, climbs over me and rips open the condom wrapper with her teeth before pulling it over herself. I've never seen anyone make that look hot.

"I'm not a gentle person in bed, just so you remember, little one." I just nod before she penetrates me all the way and I completely choke on breath.

The way she fills me is divine and I can no longer think clearly. God, I missed her.