Chapter 9

LISA

I hate this woman. I hate this dominant bossy woman so damn!

At a certain distance, I've been sitting next to her for over an hour, writing on my pad again: "I hate you, Jennie Kim!"

Why does she have to have such an attractive name as well? Damn, I hate her even more for that! Isn't it enough that she's trying to destroy my life? Actually, I never say I hate a person. It's not a daily use of my vocabulary.

Still...

Why is my body so damn treacherous? Sitting so close to her and just not touching her feels just as bad as the consequences of touching her. When I think back to the fact that I've never been kissed so roughly and passionately, I get hot all over again. Of course, I have often written about hot, dominant people in my erotic stories. However, I never thought that I would ever meet such a person, let alone an affair - wait. It's not an affair. We made out and nothing more. And she massaged your clit and made you moan, Lis.

Damn my body! And damn Ms Kim! Why does she have to be so hot?

Suddenly I feel her hand on my lap and gasp for air. I unobtrusively scan the class to see if anyone has noticed. For once, fate is on my side.

"Stop shaking your leg like that." Whispers Ms. Kim, without looking up from the work in front of her.

It's only now that I realize I've been doing this all along. Her thumb makes small circles on my thigh soothingly and I let my shoulders sink relaxed. I didn't even realize how tense I actually am. Crazy what the tiniest touch on her part can do to me.

I hate myself for how much I enjoy that soft touch. Abruptly, Leo pops back into my head, so I put my hand on hers to push her off my leg, but she's holding my fingers with hers. With wide eyes, I look at Ms. Kim, who is still calmly correcting exams, and then back at our hands. Her hand is between mine and my thigh while my fingers are sandwiched between hers and her thumb is still caressing my thigh.

Admittedly, this gesture takes my breath away and I am far too perplexed that we are holding hands here - in the school where five students are sitting in front of us. Likewise, I can't deny how nice it feels. It's amazing how much her unbridled dominance has aroused me and how much her abrupt gentleness calms me down. Only when the alarm that Ms. Kim specially set up denies, do I realize how long we've been sitting there and tear myself away immediately.

Ms. Kim announces that everyone should hand in their work immediately, otherwise there would be a point deduction for every additional minute.

What an asshole, I think to myself, adding one more thing to the list of why I hate her. How will she react when she reads my 'essay'?

Eunhee, who is in the same literature class with me - unfortunately - is the last to hand in her exam and deliberately bends down as she puts the few sheets of paper on the table. The way she gives her voluptuous ones to the show pisses me off. I'm also a bit jealous of her ample breasts, even though I've started liking my body for a while. Does Ms. Kim find her attractive or does she flirt with several students in general? Subconsciously, I feel a little bit of anger seething inside me, which shouldn't be happening.

"So Lisa," Ms. Kim begins, clasping her hands gravely on the desk as the classroom door closes. Her voice doesn't sound amused at all, but deadly serious and it sends a shiver down my spine. "Your essay, please."

For a brief moment, I regret making a list of reasons why I hate her. Still, I straighten my shoulders and hand her the one-page piece of paper instead of a four-page essay full of apologies. I find myself getting nervous again as she takes her time reading. Apparently she reads it through several times. There are really just a dozen bullet points and in between I keep saying how much I hate her. It really doesn't take you five minutes to read through and many of these bullet points are actually quite unnecessary.