Chapter 12

LISA

A finger inside me wakes me up and makes me clutch at the bedsheets. My bottom lip is almost bloody from biting my teeth as I try to be as still as possible - which I can't do with the best of intentions. Since when do Leo's fingers feel so long and rough? A second finger follows.

"Damn, you're so tight!" Moans a familiar voice.

When I hear this deep, rough and damn sexy voice, I open my eyes in shock. Next to me is not Leo, but Jennie Kim!

"Jennie, stop!" I bring out throatily, but she thinks about it in the dream! Instead, she just smiles arrogantly.

"Oh, my lovely Lisa." She begins, all the while thinking of her - far more than adorable - throwing her elbow next to me. "Say my name again."

As her thumb smoothly massages my clit, I arch my back and scream at the top of my lungs. "Jennie, Jennie, Jennie! Damn it, Jeennnieeee!"

Again she grins arrogantly and why does that have to turn me on so much? She bends down, with increasing speed of her fingers, and pinches mine with her nose. I want to kiss her so bad! She kisses my cheek, my jaw, the corner of my mouth, but owns my lips. I'm gonna lose my mind.

"Jennie, don't torture me."

"Patience, my little one."

Her lips caress mine and just as she is about to kiss me, a loud bell rings. I ignore it and want to grab her face with my hands, but she pulls away from me and her fingers are gone too. Where is that loud beeping coming from?

"Don't go. I want more. Jennie!"

She doesn't listen to me and keeps walking away from me. I need so much more of that touch and touch myself hoping she would stay with the sight and at least enjoy the show. She stops for a moment and watches me greedily, but a moment later this nerve-wracking ringing starts again and Jennie is finally leaving.

"Don't go, Jennie." I say desperately. "Stay with me!"

I wake up drenched in sweat and find myself lying on my bed in my room with nothing on but my oversized sweater. I feel a violent throbbing between my legs and also noticed that the fingers of my right hand are all wet. Apparently I actually touched myself during my dream. It's already dark outside and the only thing that still illuminates the room is my chain of lights, which is wrapped around the railing of the headboard, my bed.

Of course, I dreamed a lot about Jennie Kim before that. However, it has never felt as real as it did! Maybe it was just a dream that she spanked me and satisfied me with her fingers? I throw my blanket away from the heat and my sweater with it. Anyway, I have to take a shower right away. I am now lying sideways on my bed and looking at my red buttocks.

No, that was never a dream. It was real.

I carefully stroke my buttocks and gasp when I feel how sensitive this spot is. Nevertheless, I keep stroking myself and remember how she massaged my cheeks after every stroke. Mhm, that felt so good! Just the thought that I've never been so excited in my life as I was in this Monet makes me glow even more.

Without me really noticing it myself, my fingers wander forward. First I caress the inside of my thighs before I put my fingers on my most sensitive spot and massage it.

"Jennie..." I moan.

Until now I have never allowed myself to masturbate while thinking about Ms. Kim - for loving Leo. Even though I've fantasized about other guys, of course. However, this is something completely different, since I don't really know these people. However, my body is on high tension now that Jennie has had her fingers inside me and those experienced fingers... damn it! I slide two fingers inside me just like she did gatan.