A/N IMPORTANT

Lol, gays. This is finally finished. I still want to keep on writing. 'Dear Bodyguard' will be regularly updated from now on, I promise, but I want to write another story along side it too, so yeah.

I have 6 stories to offer with description, so choose one and give your vote to one of them by commenting to the specific title. I hope I get many responses.

My dear silent readers, don't feel forced. Y'all are always lovely!

1st book: WITH JUST YOU AND ME

She's not a 'good girl' like they always are in the stories. She's someone who gets what she wants - by any means necessary, if she has to. She is dangerous and should not be underestimated.

That's why she doesn't like HER.

Because the other woman is just as dangerous as she is. One whose curiosity has piqued her. One who is so obnoxious that one cannot resist her.

-

"Asshole!" It escaped my mouth before I saw my counterpart.

But that probably wasn't going to happen anytime soon, either, because said asshole was wearing a white shirt, for which I more than thanked the universe.

I started drooling just looking at that muscular torso.

Apparently her parents did everything right.

"You made me spill the good stuff, but I'll forgive you if I can lick it off again," I offered, grinning on my lower lip at the thought of her toned upper body...

"Lalisa?" Asked the owner of God's masterpiece, which made me look up in confusion.

How did she know my...

Oh shit.

2nd book: PRINCESS UNDERCOVER

Lalisa is 16 years old and just a normal girl. Well, almost, because she is the Princess of the Thailand.

When her grandfather, the king, dies, her parents and brother move to the Thai royal palace, as their father should become the new king.

Lalisa, however, is brought to her aunt in South Korea so that she is spared the hustle and bustle.

Her goal: To remain anonymous until the coronation in about a month. Will she succeed?

And what if she falls in love?

3rd book: SÓLU TU

Imagine this: You have been taken from foster parents to foster parents since you were a child. Eventually you end up with parents who abuse and take advantage of you.

Then when you think it can't get any worse, you are kidnapped by a powerful mafia boss just because they want to harm your biological father, who also runs illegal businesses.

This is exactly what happens to the young Lalisa. She is brought into a new world of illegal business, guns and sheer death and cannot escape.

But would the highly respected, powerful and fearsome Jennie Kim have thought that Lalisa wasn't just any girl. Because she causes feelings in her, which a girl had never managed to make her.

4th book: FAKE RELATIONSHIP

"We are together." She repeated, grabbing my hand and earning so many shocked and confused looks from our friends.

Lalisa and Jennie don't really like each other and nobody really knows why. They've probably even forgotten about it by now. They ignore or pay no attention to each other at school, which doesn't please their mutual friends. Too bad their parents are such good friends. What if Jennie says something that turns their lives upside down?

Lalisa gets involved in a fake relationship with her - emotional chaos and jealousy included!

5th book: SWEET REVENGE

"You want to make him jealous?" Jennie grinned mischievously at me and ran a hand through her hair.

"Yes, and who's better than you in helping me out?" I held out my hand to her and she took it.

"I'm in."

When Lalisa sees her boyfriend Jungkook kissing another girl at a party, her world collapses. Wracked with revenge, she quickly devises a plan to get back at her hated ex. To achieve this, she only needs the help of Jennie Kim, captain of the lacrosse team and Jungkook, who has always been a thorn in her side. She enters into a fake relationship with Jennie - emotional chaos and jealousy inevitable.

6th book: ONE CALL TO THE MAFIA BOSS

She wasn't what they all thought. She wasn't a monster. She was just a woman of power and will. A woman who loved a woman even though she knew she was always in danger. She was a mafia boss. One of the best kind.

She hadn't touched me for two years and she had waited patiently for me for two years. Because she wouldn't come back into my life until I called her. No matter what situation happened to me.

Just one phone call and I was hers.

"Call me when you're in need, but remember you're mine afterward."

"Then you'll have to wait a long time."

I ask you, choose one and comment, please! 👩🏻‍💻🙇🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️