Chapter 17

JENNIE

I can't react quickly when she takes hold of me so abruptly. Damn, she's so wild! The kiss is immediately hot and passionate and her mouth automatically opens invitingly for my tongue. I wrap my arms around her tightly and hug her to me, not giving her a chance to pull back. She sucks on my tongue and moans into the kiss. Shit, how long have I been craving this?

Her hands dig into my hair and tug at it lightly, which makes me even more keen on her. I put my hands on her beautiful ass and pull her even closer to me so that she can now feel my painful bulge. She moans again and throws her head back, which I take advantage of and kiss her neck. She trembles and moans again as I suck on the most sensitive spot under her earlobe.

"Jennie!" She moans and I think that's the hottest thing I've ever heard.

Damn, she makes me hot!

Rhythmically she begins to rub against me. Her hips sway and... damn shit, does that feel good! A growl comes out of my throat and now I just have to go upstairs, have to dominate her. With a swing, I practically throw her onto the couch and drape me over her without lifting my lips from her skin. Her legs encircle my torso while still allowing her to rub against me. My hands now wander under her sweater, touch her bare skin under the top and enjoy the softness of her great body. She gasps again and trembles with pleasure under my touch as I stroke the underside of her breast with my thumb.

Even I can't suppress the soft moan, it feels too good, she feels. As I bring our mouths back together, I also rub against her, provoking her, making her moan, torturing myself.

A small bite on her lower lip is enough to finally ignite the fire in her.

With quick movements she abruptly opens my belt, including my fly and lets her hand wander into my boxer shorts. I moan and throw my head back as she massages it tightly. That feels more than fantastic, better than monumental. Damn it, I need more!

She takes advantage of my distraction and now decorates my neck like I did hers before and moans against my skin.

I kiss her again, letting our tongues dance wildly and stifle my moans as she runs her hand up to my tip and squeezes it. Fuck, how did she learn to jerk off someone like that?

Inevitably, her shitty boyfriend Leo or Lio - whatever - comes into my mind now and anger and jealousy brews in me.

As incredibly good as those heavenly fingers around my rock hard shaft may feel, I don't want her to just touch me to choke her boyfriend in. Of course I want her in every possible way and I don't give a shit about her stupid boyfriend, but still: I don't want her to regret it.

With a quick movement, I hold her wrists to the right and left of her head. Breathless, she looks at me with this submissive look and my cock hurts like hell with excitement. I could hit much straight myself. Since when am I so moral?

"Little one," I breathe with effort and rest my forehead against hers, closing my eyes to avoid seeing her seductive ones. "I don't want you wanting me now just out of anger."

She shakes her head. "I want you, Jennie."

She desperately tries to free her hands from my grasp to touch me again, thrusting her chest up to be closer to me. This is paradise and hell at the same time!

When I open my eyes again, she looks at me with desperate lust and practically hungers even more. Oh yes, and how I will give her more. But not today.

I quickly jump down from her and walk two meters away from the couch to be on the safe side, while she sits up but remains seated. Her breathing is always hectic, I can see that on her chest and her cheeks are reddened and her lips are slightly swollen. She looks so sexy that I have to will myself not to attack her like a wild animal again.