Chapter 21- my love.

Soap was still in the forest, looking for Ghost, he had his necklace in hand, hoping it will give him luck, he came across a horrid smell of cigarette smoke, "price, are you smoking.." asked soap, "I'm not, but someone has" said price, the two men searched around the area that smelt of cigarettes, "hey.. there is a path something was running follow it!" Yelled soap, soap ran through the forest following the footprints.

Soap ran for a bit longer till he saw, who he believed was dead.. "Ghost!" Yelled soap while running to Ghosts body, "price! Help!" Yelled soap again, price came running and dropped down next to Ghosts body, soap checked for his pulse, "he's still alive.." Soap gasped, "come on soap let's get him back to the base," said price, the two men picked up Ghost and ran back to base, in the fastest time possible.

Once they got back to the base, they brought Ghost to the infirmary, "I'm sorry to do this but I have to," said soap, he pulled Ghosts mask off so he can get to his wound, "price don't let anyone in here!" Yelled soap while running out of the room to go grab one of Ghosts many other masks, he came back with it, price had finished cleaning Ghosts wound on his head and stitched it, soap put Ghosts mask back on, before he pulled it all the way down soap kissed  Ghosts cheek, he pulled the mask all the way down, "he should be fine now soap" said price, "take these" said soap, while handing over the cigarette box he found in Ghosts pocket, "thank you soap" said price, as he left the room,

Soap sat with Ghost for a while, Ghost groaned, he seemed to be waking up, "Simon.. be careful.. you have stitches.." said soap quietly, "where...am I..?" Questioned Ghost, "the infirmary..baby.. what happened.." said soap worried.. "flash.." Ghost whimpered in pain, "-backs" said Ghost, "of the past..?" Asked soap, "yes sir" said Ghost, "it's okay we will get through it" said soap, "also you need to stop smoking" said soap rubbing the cigarette burn mark on Ghosts wrist, "I will, I'm sorry" said Ghost quietly, "I'm just happy your okay" said soap.

"My love.."

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm sorry it's short!)