6

Pierce's POV!

"Wake up sleepy head."

A soft voice said. Then I felt cold. My eyes snapped open and I was seating on a bed staring at Mel who was holding the bed sheets.

"You little..." I said in a threatening voice that cause her to giggle and run for her dear life. Of course I wasn't about to hurt her, but I will punish her.

She let out a yelp as I tackled her onto the sofa, holding her hands above her head in a strong grip and my legs over her hips. Sort of straddling her...hmm sexy. She looks so yummy right now. Desire rushed through every part of my body but I contained myself. I don't want to scare the love of my life away.

So let the tickling begin!

"No Pierce-stop!" she said between laughs, trying to catch her breath but it was no use. My tickling technique was too much for her. Once I saw tears in her eyes I stopped. Kissed her forehead and got up.

"What do you say about going to the park?" I suggested as I started taking of my clothes for a shower.

"Yes! We can buy some ice cream and I can take my camera. I love taking pictures of you!" she said excitedly.

"And that doesn't scare me." I teased. "I'm kidding, love." I pecked a kiss to her pink lips once I saw her blushing in embarrassment.

I took a quick shower, my stomach was coming to life and if I didn't eat something it will eat me.

I prepared myself something simple to eat while Mel showered. The quiet gave me time to think as I ate.

A week after leaving Romania Blair and Sawyer left the city and moved to only god knows where. They did left me a phone number just in case. There was also an email, after a month none of them worked. Or if they did, I never could come to contact with Blair or Sawyer. I missed them so much. Everything was so much fun with them. There was also the fact about not seeing my best friend, Kenneth. That guy was so serious and mature for his age but there were rare times when he would make me laugh to tears.

I rubbed my face with my hand.

"Where are you guys?"

I said to no one.

Is Kenneth alive? What about Sean, where is he? I bet he is with Eden but WHERE? Then Leo came to mind. Is he still under the orders of the crown? Is he there by choice? Did he leave? Where're Blair and Sawyer? Is our princess behaving?

What if they all died? What if the guard came and killed everyone for defying them? What if the kings themselves came to kill their daughter and her guardian together with their friends? And in turn they all died. A massacre! What if I am the last survivor? Will they come to annihilate me too?

God this is giving me a headache.

But what if my overly exaggerated theory is true?

If I am right...there are no king or queen. Then MAYBE I can go over to Romania and proclaim the throne! After all I am the closest to Blair's family. Then Melanie will be my queen and we will live a happily ever after like in that Disney movie.

What was it called?

Sleeping beast?

White beast?

It had something to do with a beast I am sure!

Wait...what is a beast doing in Disney?! What is happening to the world if a beast is taking over Disney?

We are all going to DIE!