5

Kenneth's POV

"Fine."

They looked surprised by my answer.

"Alright, I have an idea. You can stay over at my house, you too Randy. Then we can talk about this." Carson said.

"Okay. But promise me you won't freak out." I mumbled.

"Promise." Both my friends said.

"Then let's go. We are already late so there's no use in staying." Carson said.

"I need to see Meredith after school." I informed them.

Randy groaned.

Carson sighed. "Fine lets go."

The day went by so fast that when the last bell rung my heart was pounding so fast. I walked outside and saw Steph leaning on her car waiting for me. A couple of friends where with her.

"Hey Steph I'll stay over at Carson's. Can you tell Mary?" I informed her.

She looked a bit sad about it but nodded anyways. "Yeah. Uhm Kenneth about-"

"Force!"

I looked behind me. There she was, holding a silver box.

Damn she was fast.

"Got to go. We'll talk tomorrow." and on impulse I hugged Steph. She seemed surprised but hugged me back anyways.

Then I was walking over to Meredith.

"Thanks." I said as she handed me the box.

"No problem. Now leave, your friends are waiting for you." she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Trust them."

I nodded and walked over to Carson's car.

"Hey man I have a punching bag, you can use it if you want. No need to waste your money." Carson said.

"Okay thanks."

Carson lives with his mom and she was really nice so it was cool for us to stay over at his house.

Once we got there we went straight to the basement. That's where we always hanged out. Sure enough there was a punching bag stand on the corner. Why hadn't I noticed that before?

"So what's really going on?" Randy asked.

We were all seating down on the carpet.

I sighed. "Let's start with the fact that I was raised in Romania."

"But you don't have an accent." Carson mumbled.

"I can manage to hide it sometimes." I sighed again. "I don't really remember my parents. All I know is that I've been in foster homes for a long time. One time I was running away from them and I sort of fainted. When I woke up I was surrounded by four guys and...you wont believe this."

"Try us." Carson said.

"Yeah man, we want to hear the whole story." Randy patted my shoulder.

"Well I ended up at Lord Santiago's castle."

"You said what?!" both of them gawked.

"See!?" I snapped.

"Sorry go on." Randy said.

"Alright. So then they took me in... and I was put into training. After months we were given a mission. That's how I ended up in the states. When we completed the mission we headed back to Romania. The mission was to bring the princess back to her parents. Problem was she didn't want to be there so we helped her escape. She, her guardian and another friend of mine escaped. I couldn't because I was taken down by an arrow. Then I was exiled. I don't know where my friends went so I am here."