1

Christina's POV:

"What are we eating?" Liam asked me.

With a scowl I turned to look at him and damn.

"Oh my god cover up or something, don't you know better? Jesus I'm going to puke!"

Liam rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his brown hair.

I turned back and continued making my breakfast.

"So what are we eating?"
I looked at him over my shoulder. "I'm eating scrambled eggs, what are you eating?"

He glared at me and got up, opened the fridge and searched for something to eat. His muscles flexing with every movement.

Did I mention he's shirtless?

He ended up making himself a sandwich.

"That looks tasty." I commented as we were both seating down.

Liam glared and kept eating.

I took a sip of milk, the awkward silence killing me. "So..."

"We leave today."

"What? Where?"

It's been a month since we left Romania. Anton sent us in a blind chase and Liam was getting desperate. He loves fighting and he wouldn't practice with me.

"Next town, I heard that the Princess was attending a public school." he took another bite of his sandwich.

"How do you know that?" I tried to hide the panic from my voice.

"Got my ways. So get everything ready, we might be doing some slicing and capturing tomorrow." he got up and put the plastic plate on the trash.

To hide the nerves I acted indifferent. "I wonder how strong they are."

Liam snorted. "We might have a bit of trouble with the Guardian but the Princess should be a piece of cake. And what I got from Anton the others are weaklings."

I winced. According to Leo the friends of the Princess where a force to be reckoned with, but according to Anton they were weaklings.

Who am I supposed to believe?!

This undercover mission is going to drive me insane!

And most likely get me killed since I'm defying the crown.

"Are you just going to seat there?" Liam snapped.

God he's such an asshole!

I stared blankly at him.

"Are you stupid or what? We are going to buy some guns incase they start running."

"Stop insulting me for once you jerk, I came here to assist you. It wasn't my god dammed choice so deal with it and stop whining!" I snapped and got up placing my plate inside the sink.

"Whatever, go change. Be at the front door in fifteen minutes, got it?"

"Yes I got it, I'm not stupid!" I said angrily and went to my room.

We didn't pack much. We had enough money to buy ourselves more clothes if we wanted to. But Liam insisted we needed to keep a low profile so all we bought were comfortable jeans and sweatshirts.

I grabbed my bag and started dumping clothes in it. We brought nothing personal. No pictures allowed, no identification, no anything. I wasn't even allowed to wear bracelets or necklaces. The only thing Liam let me use were gloves, that's because I convinced him that I was a woman and I got delicate hands. He treats me like I am a boy and don't know what to do.