21

Christina's POV

Liam's 'brilliant' plan was to attack the princess, that way the guardian was going to jump between them and then Liam would severely hurt Sawyer. According to him that'll bring the princess to her knees.

And it did.

But things didn't go as Liam planned...

He thought that by hurting her guardian she was going to easily walk away with us. It was the opposite.

Of course she looked heart broken. Sawyer was still laying on her lap. Everyone stopped fighting since Liam ordered retreat, not that we were winning or anything.

Blair's friends were getting closer, all of them shocked.

"Sawyer, baby, wake up." Blair touched her boyfriend's head, urging him to wake up by her simple touch.

He didn't move an inch.

Is he really dead?

I took a few steps back and looked at Liam, he was smirking, a look of triumph in his eyes. This is a mistake. A huge mistake.

"Let me take him inside." the other girl touched Blair's shoulder.

She isn't familiar but the guy behind her was. Leo told me about him. The strongest of the group. Sean Taylor. And he was looking at Liam and I like it was the last breath we would be aloud to take.

"No." Blair sobbed.

"Blair, I have to keep him safe. He'll be safe inside the house." the girl insisted.

"Eden." Sean warned.

So that's her name. It sounds oddly familiar.

"I can look him over." Kenneth, I recognized that sweet and calm face from the pictures Leo showed me. But now it looked ready to murder.

Blair's face showed hope and relief. "Would you?"

Kenneth winced. "I'll look him over."

Apparently he didn't want to make promises.

"Okay." Blair stopped touching Sawyer and Sean started running towards the house.

"No! Where the hell are you..." Liam trailed off as Eden touched Sawyer and then Kenneth. In a blink of an eye both were gone.

Blair sighed, rubbing off the tears from her cheeks. Having Kenneth with her made her feel secure. But we all know that the chances of Sawyer being alive or making it out were slim.

She stood up. Pierce went to her right. Another girl I didn't recognize stood at her left and the two shape shifters stood behind her.

Where the hell did she managed to contact those two? They're practically extinct!

"Now would you-" Liam shut up as soon as Blair turned to look at him.

"Shut up!" she snapped.

To my surprise Liam obeyed. The guards behind us tensed.

"You just made the mistake of your life." Blair said in that scary slash hysterical voice.

Liam went to speak again but the screams behind us made us turn abruptly.

My eyes widened.

All the guards went flying into the woods. Literally flying.

I turned to look at Blair and saw that she was very concentrated. So she's sending them really far away. They wont be coming back. That leaves Liam and I alone with her. We're screwed.