7

Pierce's POV

"Are you sure about this?" Mel whispered as we sat at one of Kenneth's new friend's house.

"Definitely. It will be good training for both of us. Plus it will be fun." I assured her.

"I don't want you to get hurt."

I gasped and faked hurt. "You're insulting me."

Mel grinned and kissed my cheek. "I just want you safe."

"I'm always safe."

"Alright enough with the talking and on with the fighting." Carson said.

"Yeah your eager just because you aren't throwing the punches." Meg, Randy's girlfriend, said.

"Let's get this over with." Kenneth said with a small smile.

"Any rules?" Randy questioned.

I frowned. "No weapons of any kind."

Kenneth nodded and removed a pair of knives from his boots.

My eyes widened. "Dude those are sick!"

He shrugged. "I like Blair's dagger."

"No shit, hers are-" I stopped myself. "Whatever."

I pulled the leg of my pants and undid the clasp that held my gun. I placed it on the table next to Kenneth's daggers. Then I did the same with the gun I had on the back of my pants. Then I took out the small pocket knife from my pocket, duh. Then I undid my necklace that was hiding inside my purple and black shirt. It was holding a very, very thin knife. Nearly as thin as a needle, it helped me to pick locks and stuff like that.

When I finished removing my gloves which were special gloves, they were hard as steel on the knuckles area, I had everybody staring at me in shock.

Mel looked uncomfortable. She hated when I carried around too much weapons. She claimed that in one of my stupid moments I will hurt myself instead of someone.

Kenneth shook his head. "I should've known."

"Are you psychotic or something?!" Carson asked.

"You can seriously hurt somebody with all that." Randy said in shock.

"That's the point buddy."

"Who-"

"Enough!" Kenneth cut off Carson. "Let's get this started. Same rules you used with Blair."

No low blows. No causing serious damage. No rendering someone unconscious.

"Fair enough. After this we talk. And I'm serious about that."

Kenneth winced but nodded anyways.

Now we stared at each other.

None of us moved.

I might look the same but what Kenneth didn't know was that I've been training my ass off too.

"Well someone move!" Randy snapped.

I turned to snap at him and Kenneth took his chance. He came running straight at me, ready to punch. I easily avoided the punch and grinned at Kenneth.

Then I threw a punch which he barely avoided. I didn't waste time I kicked him on the side of his stomach but I didn't count on him recovering fast. In order to not get damaged from the kick that's about to hit my face I used my forearms to block it.

Damn that's going to leave a bruise.

I jumped back and did this sort of semi circle in order to hit Kenneth on the face with the heel of my foot.