2

Blair's POV:

"Are they still following us?" I asked as soon as we turned the corner to our house.

"Yes. Stop and kiss me." he ordered.

I nodded and placed a kiss on his lips and he turned us around.

"They parked three houses away." he mumbled against my lips and smiled.

Alright this whole faking is getting on my nerves. Pretending to be having a great time for two hours just to see if it was us that were being followed can be a bit stressing.

More stressing was to find out it was you who was being followed.

"What are we going to do?" I really don't want to fight someone right now.

He put his arm around me as we walk to our house.

"Get inside." he said and I did, a few seconds later he followed me. "We're leaving to the apartment near school."

I nodded and went to grab my bag. We were already moving out of the house because it was too big for us. So we started renting an apartment near the school we were attending.

"We'll send someone to pick the rest of our stuff tomorrow. We are leaving through the back door." he said and I followed him.

"Do you think it's a normal thing or they came from Romania?" I asked as we jumped the back fence.

"I don't know but let's not take risks." he said and we started walking.

"I wish they would leave us alone." I intertwined my fingers through his.

"One day they might get tired of following us." he didn't sound so sure himself.

I didn't say anything, and I don't think I needed to. We kept walking until we reached our new apartment.

We went inside and simply threw our stuff on the couch and headed to the bedroom.

Why do I feel so tired?

I didn't even change into my pajamas and neither did Sawyer. He just took off his shirt. He ended up spooning me and I easily fell asleep.

I have a really bad feeling about this.

"Do you want scrambled eggs or pancakes?" Sawyer came into our bedroom fully dressed and looking as hot as ever.

He wore blue tight jeans with a red shirt and a black jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His hair was just a little bit longer now, nearly covering his eyes. Of course he still wore those gloves to keep from burning anyone or himself.

"I'll go for the eggs." I smiles as I pulled up my red jeans.

Sawyer nodded and left the room.

I grabbed my black shirt, which had a red smiley face on the center of it. I combed my hair and pulled my bangs out of my face and clipped them back.

Then I grabbed my black eye liner and made a thin long line until the end of my eyes. I slipped on my converse, then slipped on my left glove and all my bracelets.

Alright now I'm ready.

I walked to the kitchen and Sawyer was cooking.

"You look sexy wearing that apron." I teased and began to help him.

Sawyer chuckled. "Of course I do."

We finished eating breakfast and grabbed our bags then headed to his car and I groaned.

"I'm going to miss my car."

"You only had it for a week and I was the one who drove, I'll miss it more."