Draxum x Splinter 💕

🛎️ Requested by froggythe_frogking 🛎️
Sorry it took so long, and to everyone who has requested, super duper sorry! I got grounded earlier :)

Splinter POV:
As Draxum got closer and closer to the family, he also found a way into my heart... That's right, me and ugly old rat, has a crush on a tall, warrior scientist who created my sons. Technically, he's already their other dad so... Maybe they won't mind it if we did get together? I shook my head and paid attention to my surroundings once more and spotted my son's staring at me, confused.

"Hmm? What is wrong my son's?" Mikey was the first to answer, jumping into my lap. "HI DADD! So uh... How's it going with Draxum?" I blinked. "What..?" He giggled and talked about how it was"obvious I liked him" or something like that... WAIT WHAT!? "HOW DID YOU-" "Chill dad! We're all for it, right hermanos?" Everyone agreed with blue, making me take a breath until I heard larger footsteps from behind me... Shit.

"Oh? What's all this about?" The deep voice echoed, sounding like he just shot up out of bed.... Which he probably did because it's 7:00am. "NOTHING-... Ahem... I mean, nothing Drax." I silently scolded myself for yelling but he never said anything about it... Until...

"DAD LIKES YOU~!"

DAMN IT ORANGE! Draxum froze in front of me and slowly turned, showing me his red face that resembled a beet. "Y-you... You do?" I heard the boys running off, Red scolding Orange on the way. "Uh.... Maybe?" I gave a nervous smile, shrugging my shoulders as I tried to find a way out of this situation. "Well... I suppose you arent that awful yourself, Lou." With that he pecked my cheek and walked out... Leaving me with my thoughts and mind explosion. "WAIT GET BACK HERE-" With that I chased after him, trying to get words to form in my mind as I ran.

A/N Sorry it's short! I'm gonna try to get as many requests done as possible! If you want, you can comment your request again, but no new ones! Those go to the request chapter. Thank you for understanding!! Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

•||• Word Count: 377•||•